Sara African 24yo CM Saturday Model Looks

Channelle

Legend Member
oh yes that old chestnut

Sorry but it is not.

There is a big difference between massage shops and FS shops.
Some girls work at the former because they don't want to provide FS to all, some or any.
And it is a big irritant for some that if FS is provided to 1 client, and word spreads, every man and his dog walks into the shop requesting and expecting the same FS from the girl.
So no, it is not an old chestnut.
Massage girls are free to dictate whatever level of 'extras' they choose, to whoever they choose.
And it is one of the most basic level of respect for anyone visiting what is a massage shop first and foremost.

Snowy

Legend Member
No worries.
My apology too for jumping on this hobby horse of mine so quickly because many do not see the difference or respect it.
In my opinion if you get the top extra keep it to yourself, don't post It on the forum for everyone to see, especially the lady that was nice enough to offer it to you.
So you could PM a few of the punters that you know then it's more private, or you could say something like her service was excellent or very good service, or you could just just keep it to yourself, just my opinion of coarse.

Snowy

Legend Member
Sweet thank you very much for that info..
Remember YMMV, Don't expect to be offered what others say they got, just because they say they got fs doesn't mean that she is a fs girl for everyone that walks in the door, be polite, if you expect to get it then don't be surprised if she doesn't offer it to you.
If your only after fs from her because she looks real sexy then maybe you would be better off going to places like Langtrees, Asian Beauties or Foxy's.

Last edited:

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
Some girls work at the former because they don't want to provide FS to all, some or any.
And it is a big irritant for some that if FS is provided to 1 client, and word spreads, every man and his dog walks into the shop requesting and expecting the same FS from the girl.
Well said 👍

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Sorry but it is not.

There is a big difference between massage shops and FS shops.
So no, it is not an old chestnut.
Massage girls are free to dictate whatever level of 'extras' they choose, to whoever they choose.
And it is one of the most basic level of respect for anyone visiting what is a massage shop first and foremost.
Spot on.

The posts here of late made by punters visiting private massage ladies advertising in Gumtree, then reporting back successes in gaining non-advertised extras is an extension of this.