• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Saki Amor - sun kissed bombshell

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Saki Amor
Sun-kissed Bombshell

1580994954809.png

Feeling over stressed? Over worked? A little overwhelmed and under-appreciated? If you’re feeling like you need some extra love and attention, I am right here waiting for you.

Cast yourself into a fantasy of silky olive skin & DD perfection – a sun kissed bombshell wrapped around a heavenly toned to perfection figure.

Exquisite curves that invite your eyes directly to my deliciously shaped, peach perfect ass that craves your touch, your tongue… You can just imagine me devouring you from behind big sparkling green doe eyes, as my lips trace the outline of your skin… you have my absolute and undivided attention.

If you’re looking for a playful, intellectual woman with a light-hearted & kind, yet daringly evocative spirit, I promise you – I am your girl. With a heart full of passion, an imagination designed toward temptation and pleasure, I’m often told there’s a certain sensual, sultry energy about me that my lovers find captivating. There is nothing I love more than losing myself to desire and unbridled exploration. Ignite your appetite, step into my world and let your inhibitions fall to the floor…

1580994970579.png

For more amazing picture hit the link below 👇

Last edited by a moderator: