• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
J

jagguy

Are these safe sex practices, where there is no chance of infection unless you have a bleeding wound eg

blow jobs with a condom
kissing
hand relief by the other person with a condom
boob sucking

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
They are the safest standards and practises, the only one safer is to never touch and what a boring world it would be then.
P.S Condom isn't needed for a hand job as long as you direct the cum on to the person ejaculating.

J

jagguy

if you wank yourself in a brothel and cum you need a condom i take it.

I heard from a lot of sources that blow jobs were not safe even witha condom? I met a working girl today who hasn't had a problem in 15 years and does a lot of things like anal, hand relief on her

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Very few girls in the brothels use condoms for hand relief.
Condoms are used by most working girls in establishments for oral and I personally recommend them in sex work.
Interestingly the Aids council do not recommend them for guy to guy oral in the private world, because they say it is to restrictive and to get most using them for penetration sex works better this way.
Is there much threat from HIV spreading through oral.To date I have never seen any conclusive proof of this but I have been told it has happened.
More importantly, Genital Warts, Claymida and Gonerah are more commonly passed by oral with out a condom.
A very well trained sex worker can check for these conditions and therefore reduce her risk and therefore yours, but unless she does a proper penis and fluid check I would never recommend to take the risk.

J

jagguy

I don't believe aids is the worry with sex workers in brothels but as you said the other stuff. So, blow jobs are relatively safe with a condom and no bleeding wound.

Dont STD's get transmuted through blood, semen and vag juices. So how can we avoid the pussy area anyway as it isn't avoidable or desirable to avoid.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Blow jobs are very safe with a condom and relatively safe with out, whether male or female.
Sex workers should use them on their clients at all times, because it also helps to maintain a private life and keep a working life separate.

J

jagguy

not safe practices seem to be anal, pussy licking, with or without protection, pussy juices or semen on open wounds.

M

melinda

Dental dams

Hi Mary-Anne and jagguy

What your opinion about working girls using dental dams when guys do french on them?. Will men still want to do it with the girl being protected by a dam, and can the girls at Langtrees choose which way it can be performed?

G

GodOfSex30

Are these safe sex practices, where there is no chance of infection unless you have a bleeding wound eg

blow jobs with a condom
kissing
hand relief by the other person with a condom
boob sucking

Yeah, you are right, as I know these are safe sex practices, but as for me blowjob with a condom is awful...

C

Christie

Hey
Safer Sex by definition is the control of transfer of body fluids. All those practices are safe. You dont need a condom for hand relief unless the other person has cuts on their hands as their is no point of entry
HIV transmission formula
Virus + Body Fluid + Mode of transmission + Point of Entry= Risk

This works for most other STIs as well - except genital warts and herpes which are spread by skin to skin contact - but a sex worker will most often check for these.

Gonnorhea and Chlamydia can be transmitted by unprotected Oral sex as they can exist as bacterial infections in the throat - but are still not passed on through kissing.

I hope this helps.

Christie.

C

Christie

Hi
I work at a different parlour and for my own security reasons and also for a private/ professional boundaries issue I always use dams for french on me at work. Guys do decline the service often because of this standard. I think Girls can choose how they perform it = but it is officially illegal to practice in the sex industry without the use of prophylactics.

Cheers

Christie.

M

Mary Anne PA

thanks for the informative information Christie, nice to ahve a new face with sme good info...

have got a post elsewehre also about the illegalities of sex without protection, and even more info for guys that try and take condoms off (which happens frequently for some) can actually be charged with a sex offence.

Keep up the great posts..

C

Christie

Thanks Serena. Ive never had it happen to me, but its crazy, they just dont realize what theyre dealing with.