Safe sex is crucial

Clare

Gold Member
Protection and contraception are not just about not getting pregnant - though taking that into consideration is very important. STIs and urinary tract infections (UTIs) can also be passed on during sex. Whether you have it with multiple partners or just one, the exchange of bodily fluids during sex can, in fact, transmit all sorts of infections. So, take condoms and contraceptives very seriously.

Mr.Right

Silver Member
I doubt private wls would ever get checked for any possible infections regularly.
I don't want to take her name out here, but what all I can say is she is Thai wl from E&B. she had yeast infection in her vaginal area, noticed smelly white discharge from her vagina when she moved to 69 position, questioned her about it and she denied of having any infection or disease. Ended my session without intercourse as I was scared of getting infection.

Plumage

Diamond Member
I doubt private wls would ever get checked for any possible infections regularly.
I don't want to take her name out here, but what all I can say is she is Thai wl from E&B. she had yeast infection in her vaginal area, noticed smelly white discharge from her vagina when she moved to 69 position, questioned her about it and she denied of having any infection or disease. Ended my session without intercourse as I was scared of getting infection.
It sounds like you had an very unpleasant experience. But I think perhaps you bounded out of there in such a hurry that you may have jumped to a few false conclusions.
Private sex-workers do get regular health checks. Sex-workers are more conscious of STIs and take better care to avoid and detect them than women in the rest of society.
(For example, we know that yeast infections don't smell bad.)

Mr.Right

Silver Member
Private sex-workers do get regular health checks. Sex-workers are more conscious of STIs and take better care to avoid and detect them than women in the rest of society.
I not trying to discriminate any race here but have to say some Asian wl's have very little knowledge about STIs

J

Josh

I not trying to discriminate any race here but have to say some Asian wl's have very little knowledge about STIs
Not true. My former partner was deathly afraid of STIs, she had a pantry full of immunity boosting supplements and her work bag was full of medication. She regularly saw a Western medicine doctor and every two weeks she saw a Chinese herbalist who would prescribe her Chinese medicine that she brewed on the stove and drank twice per day.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yeast isn't a STI, its caused by too much yeast in the diet & tight jeans. Its easy to get rid off, all they have to do is go without any yeast in food for 3 weeks which really means meat, vegetables & fruit only as most processed foods have yeast added as a preservative.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Most sex workers do regular checks as soon as something is off balance and all at Langtrees do bloods evert 3 months. I recommend new workers to do swabs every month so they learn to talk with the doctor confidentally.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
All sex is Crucial

It is a way to be close to somebody, to feel there warmth, play and Lick a little or a lot and fuck them how they like to be fucked,
Treat them with respect and you may get a second shot'
Use the Protection and try not to take home an unwanted gift to your partner.

;)The Frenchman:excited:

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
Safe sex is defined as engaging in sexual activity while preventing STIs and unintended pregnancy for both you and your partner.
Safe sex is defined as sexual contact between partners that doesn't entail the exchange of semen, vaginal secretions, or blood.
Unsafe sex can result in an unforeseen pregnancy or put you or your partner at risk for STIs such as chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, Mycoplasma genitalium, HIV, or hepatitis B.