• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Hey all :)

This is a question aimed at W/L's but everyone is welcome to share their advice!

Help me out here; I love to give a nice, oily massage and sexy body slide. However! As we should all know, condoms and oil do not mix well. So I am finding myself only giving massages at the end of the booking to prevent unwanted breakages.
When I do give massages at the beginning of a booking I make sure to wash my hands before going near the goods and only use oil on the back (sparingly might I add).

All of this is becoming tedious. I would love to find a quality product for massaging (especially body slides as I like to get really wet and slippery!) that won't break condoms should they come into contact; even after a quick wipe down between the two acts.

Any help is appreciated and links to products would be wonderful!

Chloe
xx

4pUME1p7_400x400.png

V

vader

What oil are you using? My favourite lady used baby oil and we've never had an issue. Also I've heard silicone based products are good, but I've never use them. Hope this helps.

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Unfortunately any oil will weaken Latex and Polyisoprene based condoms and I only have Latex condoms currently.

I've heard coconut oil MIGHT be fine to use but can increase chances of yeast infections and Bacterial Vaginosis. Neither of which I enjoy. Also I am not keen on risking it for the sake of convenience ;)

The condom might only break 1 in 1000 times but it only takes 1 time to catch something :hungover:

Sherry

Legend Member
Actually I have read coconut oil can still contribute to condom breakages. But Vadar is right on with the silicone based ones-just not very slippery for what you are after. Must be something you can use. We'll have to keep researching this one and find something for Miss Chloe's amazing body slides!

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
the best product you can get Miss Chloe is a product called Pjur, its condom safe and is excellent for massaging with.
A very small amount goes a long way and it does not leave and oily finish as it has a small molecular structure and is absorbs easily but leaves the skin smooth and still massagable even when you can not see the product on the body. Its brilliant, not very cheap but an excellent product.
lube.jpg

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Hey Honey,

Durex Play Massage 2 in 1 Stimulating - Intimate Lube and massage gel with arousing Guarana. The unique 2 in 1 sensual massage gel and lube. Now you can enjoy a sensual silky smooth massage gel that can double-up as a lube. It’s sensitive enough for all-over use and even contains Vitamin E for skin health and nourishment.

• Sensitive enough for all parts of the body
  • Can be used as a massage gel
  • Ideal for foreplay
  • Non greasy & non sticky
  • Water-based lubricant
  • Pleasant taste
  • Contains Vitamin E
  • Flip top, easy squeeze bottle with the ‘heat of the moment’ in mind
  • 200ml

lube.JPG

I have just ordered it in
Sue

Ms Sue

Legend Member
the best product you can get Miss Chloe is a product called Pjur, its condom safe and is excellent for massaging with.
A very small amount goes a long way and it does not leave and oily finish as it has a small molecular structure and is absorbs easily but leaves the skin smooth and still massagable even when you can not see the product on the body. Its brilliant, not very cheap but an excellent product.
View attachment 50748
Hey Amanda
I will order a few and see what the girls think of price and feel
Sue

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Has any one tried this one

Adam & Eve Ginger Pheromone

– Safe to use with condoms
– Water soluble

Product Description
ADAM & EVE GINGER PHEROMONE
LUBRICATING MASSAGE FORMULA
– Seductive scent

Adam & Eve Ginger Pheromone has a fresh, sexy ginger fragrance that inspires passion in both sexes. It works as a lubricant as well as a sensual massage lotion. Its long lasting aphrodisiacal blend satisfies intense desires while the ginger, ginseng and pheromones boost your sexual energy.

massage.JPG

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Has any one tried this one

Adam & Eve Ginger Pheromone

– Safe to use with condoms
– Water soluble

Product Description
ADAM & EVE GINGER PHEROMONE
LUBRICATING MASSAGE FORMULA
– Seductive scent

Adam & Eve Ginger Pheromone has a fresh, sexy ginger fragrance that inspires passion in both sexes. It works as a lubricant as well as a sensual massage lotion. Its long lasting aphrodisiacal blend satisfies intense desires while the ginger, ginseng and pheromones boost your sexual energy.

View attachment 50750
Never heard of that one, but it sounds really lovely!!