• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Rubens Right or Wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigMike

What constitutes classic beauty in the opposite sex. All in all it’s a very personal taste thing I’m sure you will all agree. Is it a petite size 8 or a curvy 16/18 that rocks your socks.

For me it’s the classic beauty that was portrayed in the painting of people like Rubens. He painted what we would refer to now a days as big beautiful women. I really do appreciate a “real women” one with bumps and curves.

There is some thing ever so sensual about a bigger gal that for some reason does not quite seem to be there on the skinnie minnies that seems to be such a popular body shape these days.

So what body shape is it that really does it for you.

BigMike

M

Minxxy

Well you could say that I am a women of the curvier kind (size 14) but when it comes to my women, I like them fit and toned. No muffin tops for me. How hypocritical is that!?

svengali

Foundation Member
For me, the ideal is a sweet and petite little Asiatic treat.

To quote from my yahoo group intro "...Who has not, at least once, been captivated by her cascade of glossy blue-black hair, her delicately moulded features or the graceful way she moves. Slender and beguiling she embodies all that is feminine..."

Check out Sue-Ling's pics and you'll get the idea.

Here is one from my group's Thai collection:

Last edited:
S

Spunkymunky

Im a "curvy" girl so im biased. But i just dont like the skinny body shape. Women dont neccesarily need to be a certain size for me to find them attractive but i like curves..... a defined shape as opposed to straight up and down

B

BigMike

Spunky,

Quoting sizes was probably a wrong thing to do. But I am thinking you understand the essence of my post in any case.

This is a Rubens painting just so you know what Im talking about.

Attachments

• rubens1.jpg
    rubens1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 159
M

Mary Anne PA

Sweaty and smelly. yum yum.

Me like strong women. Must have mo shaved. Hairy armpits good , also hairy pussy nice but must be combed. Me like the natural aroma and body odour.Women must not be too soft. Like to have fire and to fight a bit when caveman forces his way onto her. she must be fiesty.Dat is dat.

B

BigMike

Caveman has a wonderful economy with words !! CAVIE how you going.

Mike

S

sumguy

I'm a "curvy" girl so im biased. But I just don't like the skinny body shape. Women don't necessarily need to be a certain size for me to find them attractive but i like curves..... a defined shape as opposed to straight up and down

I'm with you, I like a woman to have more an hourglass shape, so it doesn't matter how plump she is (which does help with b00b size).

Having said that... to "look" at, I find many women attractive, but if your going to have fun with someone, it's more in the attitude. I've seen some pr0n with women who I don't find attractive to look at, but they put on fantastic performances.

It should probably be noted that in Rubens time, a bit of extra flesh was a sign of wealth, so a bit like driving a Merc ;D

S

Spunkymunky

I'm with you, I like a woman to have more an hourglass shape, so it doesn't matter how plump she is (which does help with b00b size).

Having said that... to "look" at, I find many women attractive, but if your going to have fun with someone, it's more in the attitude. I've seen some pr0n with women who I don't find attractive to look at, but they put on fantastic performances.

It should probably be noted that in Rubens time, a bit of extra flesh was a sign of wealth, so a bit like driving a Merc ;D

Ooooooh i like that....im the mercedes of women!! Teehee

V

viking32

so many people with different ideas ..been with skinny girls,,not for me..a girl with a few extra pounds and a very nice looking face and i am sold,,smiling and being friendly beats a stuck up model every day ..

M

Mary Anne PA

I love curves!

But for me its all attitude. The friend I lust after all the time is fairly small with not much meat, but still a c-cup. Id totally go her, but dont want our friendship to get wierd.

So a skinny girl who is feisty can rock my world, but a nice set of boobies send me to heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.