Rubber band sex

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have heard placing a rubber band around a penis during foreplay will help the man to have a more intense orgasm.
Has anyone know if this is true or has try it?
:walk:

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
Sounds like a cock ring (or a free version there of). Idea is whent he cock is hard it keep the blood from being able to flow back out. I have a few guys who use them, feel that they give them a stronger erection, and the stronger their erection they feel the stronger the orgasm... only working on what I am told, but would be interested to know if many people have a preference for this...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Thank you Tyla. The truth I recently experienced this and yes my orgasm was so more intense. I am looking forward to more rubber bands for a even more intense orgasm.

However because i have had a vasectomy, apparently it takes away the intensity. So maybe the need for more rubber bands.

svengali

Foundation Member
.............................However because i have had a vasectomy, apparently it takes away the intensity. So maybe the need for more rubber bands.
:walk:[/QUOTE]

Nah!! This is an old wive's tale (or an old man's tail??)

Snipping and ligating the vas deferens leaves everything functioning normally in sexland, even sperm production. Testosterone is still produced at pre-snip levels and you don;t talk with a squeaky voice either:) The only difference is that the "ammunition" is no longer loaded into the breech. The weapon will still cock and fire in a perfectly normal manner because the bulk of the fluid ejaculated comes from the prostate gland.

Tying a ring around the penis will prevent blood draining away and deflating it but for heaven's sake don't make it too tight and don't fall asleep with it on.:)

forest

Gold Member
The snip did not change anything for me, and it took the two goes to get it right: painful, but very happy with it now.

Don't know about cock rings or rubber bands...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Thank you for your comments. And yes I have seen the damage a rubber ring does to a baby ram.

I am happy my vasectomy only needed one go at but I was black and blue for a few weeks.

M

Mary Anne PA

Ive heard of this too, same as using a cock ring, which makes erection last longer.
You can get textured/vibrating ones for 'her pleasure' too :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
A body slide is one of the best ways to get to know your partner. All it takes is two naked bodies and oil generously applied over both bodies. Next one lowers themselves onto the other supporting their weight on their hands and knees and slide up and down.

No idea how a rubber band brought out this question.

So now I need a cold shower.