• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rose Massage | Woodroffe NT | Best Massage

Cedricseducer

Silver Member
I went and checked this one out, definitely older.
Didn't want to do any massage just straight to business.
100/30 fs
rating prob 3/10
wont be going back

H

hiall

If these places just put some effort into the massage and left the extras as they are, 'extras', they would get so much more business.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
The girls mostly change every month. Talking to one of the madams (who also works in Humpty Doo) they are finding it difficult with the border closures. They are rotating the girls around the different parlors in Darwin to try and change it up a bit.
30 minutes you can't expect much time for massage take the hour option and you get a whole lot more for your money.

Cedricseducer

Silver Member
Went again this week to see if things had changed, massage ok extras so so, just a handjob done for good this time

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Rose Massage - Woodroffe NT - Call: 0448 087 537

The goal of Relax Full Body Massage is to offer top-notch massage treatments. Visit our massage clinic for a top-notch service in a welcoming environment.

1694944366954.png 1694944389520.png

sarkislenor

Bronze Member
Quality really depends on the girls they have working. As you would probably expect they change the girls perhaps every month. You'll usually get older women but on occasion some women in their late 20s. If you have a preference for different age, size, etc then the only real way is to go there and see for yourself or just give them a call. Sometimes they'll be happy to tell you over the phone or show you which girls are working when you ask them during a walk in. And sometimes it just really irritates them. Again, it really depends on the individual girls or madam they have working.

I've only been there twice. Went there in person the first time and asked them who they had on. There were only 2 girls working that day, both of them looked to be in their early thirties and were very petite. Not really my preference, I more of a bit plumb and busty type of admirer. I politely declined and asked when they would have new girls. They mentioned maybe next month.

So I returned in a few months time ago to see who was on. I parked outside and saw one of the girls outside on her way back on in. We exchanged glances and we smiled. She was on the shorter side, late 40s but a little plump and had decent pear of D Cups.

There's a small supermarket next door to the Rose Massage so I figured I'd have a look there first before going in to have a massage. When I did go in I was greeted by another girl who was taller but also very flat chested. The was a laundry line with clothes on it that ran across the room and there was a washing machine there too. You probably either lived there or bathed frequently because of their job.

I asked the lady what their prices were and who was on. See stated that it was for full service:
-$100 for half an hour
-$150 for an hour.

This may have changed since then since some girls will try to charge you either $120 or $150 for their services. As a general rule of thumb, I wouldn't try to bargain with any massage ladies regardless of where you go, it really does irritate them and isn't gentlemently. If it's too expensive for you look somewhere else, simple as that.

I asked her if there was anyone else working today and she called out another girl from the back who I saw outside earlier, she smiled and greeted me before turning back to whatever she was doing.

I told the lady Skinner lady that I'd like to hire the same lady I first saw from outside. She called out to the other girl who was resuming what she was doing and informed her in Mandarin that I wanted to hire her.

She obligated and took me into one of the room.
Just some advice for people, if you hire a lady and have a fetish for whatever always check with the girl first to see if she agrees and then pay her. The last thing you want is to pay her and then try your luck in the middle of it only for her to refuse it. When we went in I asked her if she would be alright with me also sucking her tits during the session. She didn't have any problems and said it was fine. She then asked me to undress and lie down on the bed while she went to grab some things for the massage. I obligated and waited on the bed, my back facing the ceiling. She came back about 3 minutes later with some towels, oil, etc and started the massaging process. She asked if I wanted to use oil for the massage which I said yes to. The massage was passable but nothing to write home about. Then she started undressing in front of me, I asked if she could undress slowly, which she did by saying slowly and seductively "I know". She stripped down to her bra and panties, leaned over me, and let me carass her boobs as I gently took off her bra and slowly began sucking and playing with her tits. After a few seconds I gently pull her off the floor on top of me and let loose on her, sucking her boobs, kissing her chest and neck, caressing her other boob, squeezing her ass all in quick session for several minutes which caught her by pleasantly by surprise and I could hear her moaning and saying at one point "ooh you make me horny". I then turned her over as we prepared to do missionary position. She put a condom on me and we started missionary position for a bit, it went on for a bit but I couldn't bring myself to cum.

Eventually, she laid me on the bed again, stood up and took off my condom as she began to give me a hand job while I suckd her boobs some more. She increased the intensity of the hand job which eventually caused me to cum.

Anyway, we cleaned up and had A short conversation. She wasn't too fluent in English. She commented on how fit of a body I had and how fair my skin tone was which she liked because of skin standards back in China. I her knoe that skin beauty standards are quite different in Australia, with a lot of people sometimes going to unhealthy lengths to get a tan. She was quite baffled by this and couldn't comprehend why anyone would want or go through lengths to try and get a tanned skin tone which she thought was yucky. She kissed and hugged me on the way and said goodbye.

samadelaide9992

Bronze Member
Went here a few weeks ago, lady did not speak English at all which was difficult as I couldn't clearly express what I liked. opted for 1hr massage as I had the time. started off with an okay cbj then had a decent strong massage then HJ to finish. 5/10 not sure if I'll be back anytime soon.