• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Romance... is it endangered?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
What`s the best way to show a lady that you would like to see more of without giving the impression your either a sleaze bucket that`s just trying to get into her pants or appear too soft.

These days if there was to be somebody you like at work, what is the best way to approach them, without worrying about it being seen as some sort of sexual harassment especially if your a lot higher up the corporate ladder.

I know a lot depends on body language but if you accidently get it wrong then there can be a huge price to pay...

If you happened to enjoy the services of a particular W/L, what do you think would be her reaction if you were to return with a bunch of flowers to say thank you?

S

~*Suzie*~

Flowers with a nice FRIENDLY note (not stawkerish lol) is always lovely Say someting like thank you really enjoy the time we had the other night, or thanx your a really lovely lady I had a great time,

At the end of the day we maybe W/L's but we still are exactly that "Ladies" and love to be thanked and treated nice just like any other woman!

but..... I MIGHT BE BIAS I JUST LOVE GIVING OR RECIEVING FLOWERS
I think flowers can bring so much joy :)

xoxoxo
~*Suzie*~

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Dunno man, there are countless way to express interest. Buy I disagree with flowers and/or gifts until a lot further down the line. That's not for frugality sake, it is just counter productive in the pursueing.

Spark the attraction, and don't think of it as a risk if it goes wrong. The indifference and confidence of that is the very thing that will draw to u the lady of desire. If she don't like that, she may not have favoured a gift bearing chump in the first place :)

R

Ridgewood

I prefer to take a bottle of wine ... something you both share, helps the conversation and seems to be really appreciated!

S

switcher

Or you could just do what I do and keep going back and back and back and back and spending like 3 or 4 grand without saying anything..... lol ......
I guess deep down I know nothing will ever come of it, so why not enjoy it while it lasts :)

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Dunno man, there are countless way to express interest. Buy I disagree with flowers and/or gifts until a lot further down the line. That's not for frugality sake, it is just counter productive in the pursueing.

Spark the attraction, and don't think of it as a risk if it goes wrong. The indifference and confidence of that is the very thing that will draw to u the lady of desire. If she don't like that, she may not have favoured a gift bearing chump in the first place :)

I agree..I used to hate it when my clients bought me flowers & chocolates as that's how stalkers start...I would suggest if they wanted to purchase me something make it sex toys, or costumes ect something we can use together..we are here for a service not romance..Sorry but why spoil the fun?

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
]I agree..I used to hate it when my clients bought me flowers & chocolates as that's how stalkers start...

I guess that`s just another example at how things have got worse not better... Someone that used to be seen as a secret admirer is now called a stalker.

I wonder if you wanted to have flowers delivered to someone anonymously, you would have to have show police clearance to the florist first.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well Bones, when it comes to building attraction, nothings ever changed through the Aeons.

Check out Link is brpken so has been taken down

Makes good Reading on the topic

I'm there, but not as Yoda

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Perth boy

What`s the best way to show a lady that you
These days if there was to be somebody you like at work, what is the best way to approach them, without worrying about it being seen as some sort of sexual harassment especially if your a lot higher up the corporate ladder.

Billy this can be a very touchy (So to say) subject and even more if your up the corporate ladder more. Be extreamly carful. I have been in this position before sometimes when you work close with someone you get feelings for them. I worked side by side with a lady for about 12 years and we were best of friends but both married (not to each other).

Best way I feel would be to bend her over the desk and fu, hang on thats not correct best way would be to ask her out for coffee or lunch and be up front with her. Let her know that you would like to take her out but are concernd because you work together and see what her thoughts are.

Beware of what can happen if it all turns belly up. You may still have to work together and that can be very hard.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Flowers are nice but not every woman's thing.
Well depending on work life or private life I do have different preferences.
I don't believe in giving things as to show admiration in my private life.
Taken seriously and treated with respect, shown some interest in me as a person, listening, remembering little things out of conversations not being pushed into something and don't necessarily start off with sex.

Admiration in my working life......yes....flowers are nice or as switcher pointed out......coming back and back and back.......:angel12:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx