Rochelle and Langtrees.com

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
1710293977412.png

Here we go - @Mrs Langtrees has moved me from GY reception into the depth of the building to work on Langtrees.com.
Freaked me out to start with as it felt like a big step out of my comfort zone o_O
But ........ I think I am getting there - baby step by baby step πŸ€”

Lot's of learning ahead ........ scary ( only a little bit) ..... and exciting (a big bit) - looking forward to it.

Among the things I do on the website I do give a helping hand to set profiles up and explain the ins and outs of it if needed - just ask πŸ™ƒ

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member

Here we go - @Mrs Langtrees has moved me from GY reception into the depth of the building to work on Langtrees.com.
Freaked me out to start with as it felt like a big step out of my comfort zone o_O

Lot's of learning ahead ........ scary ( only a little bit) ..... and exciting (a big bit) - looking forward to it.

Among the things I do on the website I do give a helping hand to set profiles up and explain the ins and outs of it if needed - just ask πŸ™ƒ
You're awesome

mrys

Legend Member

Good for you! The best personal growth usually comes from being comfortable being uncomfortable for a while :)

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member

wow....that's a great step:)

Nina Stone

Gold Member
I have absolutely no doubt that you will excel in your new role @Rochelle πŸ˜ƒ I look forward to meeting with you tomorrow πŸ’•