Riverside in Bali Still going?

sexbomb

Gold Member
> I was in Bali late 2019 and had the best experience at Riverside. Wondered if it's still going?

I am planning to head over in the next few months. What was the experience like? Any other things you'd recommend?

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
Appreciate your reply 💋 I can’t wait to travel their again myself

DingBiddie

Silver Member
> I was in Bali late 2019 and had the best experience at Riverside. Wondered if it's still going?

I am planning to head over in the next few months. What was the experience like? Any other things you'd recommend?

I’m not the person you asked. But happy to give feedback on my last few pre-Covid visits there.

It is in a discreet location. Quite a bit away from everything touristy, so definitely get a GoJek there. And then another one back to your hotel or wherever you are heading to next.

They always have a fairly large number of girls to choose from. Minimum I was ever shown was 7 ladies. Usually dressed in matching outfits. From previous experience the girls all seem to be between 19-24 years old. All between like 150 and 160 centimetres tall and between 40 and 55 kilograms. Big, curvy girls they do not have, or at least I have never seen one. All girls seem to have at least basic English, though obviously some have better English than others.

You pay $130 at the start for one “shot” or like $160 for 2 “shots.” If the guy doesn’t recognise you he will gives you a heads up that this isn’t a legitimate massage you are paying for!

The rooms are great with fridges, showers, jacuzzis, great AC, huge beds etc…

It’s up to you how much massage you want, then it is onto body slides, bj, and fs. Then it’s into the shower and jacuzzi with the girl and she will clean you up nicely, especially if you have paid for the second “shot.” A nice bottle of juice and you are on your way. I have always tipped the girls as the service has always been great, but there is no expectation that you pay one cent more than the initial fee.

Last edited:

sexbomb

Gold Member
I’m not the person you asked. But happy to give feedback on my last few pre-Covid visits there.

It is in a discreet location. Quite a bit away from everything touristy, so definitely get a GoJek there. And then another one back to your hotel or wherever you are heading to next.

They always have a fairly large number of girls to choose from. Minimum I was ever shown was 7 ladies. Usually dressed in matching outfits. From previous experience the girls all seem to be between 19-24 years old. All between like 150 and 160 centimetres tall and between 40 and 55 kilograms. Big, curvy girls they do not have, or at least I have never seen one. All girls seem to have at least basic English, though obviously some have better English than others.

You pay $130 at the start for one “shot” or like $160 for 2 “shots.” If the guy doesn’t recognise you he will gives you a heads up that this isn’t a legitimate massage you are paying for!

It’s up to you how much massage you want, then it is onto body slides, bj, and fs. Then it’s into the shower and jacuzzi with the girl and she will clean you up nicely, especially if you have paid for the second “shot.” A nice bottle of juice and you are on your way. I have always tipped the girls as the service has always been great, but there is no expectation that you pay one cent more than the initial fee.

Thanks DingBiddle. I appreciate it. Sounds like a fantastic experience. I look forward to enjoying it myself in the coming months.

DingBiddie

Silver Member

Was back there last week, the price has actually dropped from $130 for 60 minutes to $120 for 90 minutes.

That includes a welcoming drink, massage, HJ, CBJ, body slide, FS, and then a shower / bath with the girl and a little fruit platter at the end with a slice of pineapple, mango and orange.

razgrizhan

Gold Member
Was back there last week, the price has actually dropped from $130 for 60 minutes to $120 for 90 minutes.

That includes a welcoming drink, massage, HJ, CBJ, body slide, FS, and then a shower / bath with the girl and a little fruit platter at the end with a slice of pineapple, mango and orange.
damn what a price. How was the quality the girl there?

DingBiddie

Silver Member
damn what a price. How was the quality the girl there?

It was lunchtime on a Thursday, but they still brought out 7 girls for me to choose from.

They ranged from like 150 centimetres to 170 centimetres, and from 45 kilograms to 65 kilograms. All good to great looking and all aged between about 19-24.

But to be honest I spent most of this trip checking out all the new talent at the massage places. Literally had 20 massages in 6 days. 🤣

But in terms of guaranteed FS in clean and comfortable bed, with a beautiful woman under 25 years of age - at a very reasonable price - you can’t go past RiverView.

I personally was just more interested in seeing what extras I could get from the massage parlours on this particular trip.

humdinger

Diamond Member
It was lunchtime on a Thursday, but they still brought out 7 girls for me to choose from.

They ranged from like 150 centimetres to 170 centimetres, and from 45 kilograms to 65 kilograms. All good to great looking and all aged between about 19-24.

But to be honest I spent most of this trip checking out all the new talent at the massage places. Literally had 20 massages in 6 days. 🤣

But in terms of guaranteed FS in clean and comfortable bed, with a beautiful woman under 25 years of age - at a very reasonable price - you can’t go past RiverView.

I personally was just more interested in seeing what extras I could get from the massage parlours on this particular trip.
Any tips / info from your hard working survey of the massage places?