Pic or it didn't happen!Hi Folks,
Does anyone know where in Perth that I can go to to see if I can get a ripped ear lobe joined back up again, its not a gauged ear just a normal ear ring hole that has torn to the edge of the lobe.
Regards
P
Ring nurse on call.Pic or it didn't happen!
Ring nurse on callHi Folks,
Does anyone know where in Perth that I can go to to see if I can get a ripped ear lobe joined back up again, its not a gauged ear just a normal ear ring hole that has torn to the edge of the lobe.
Regards
P
Wrong numberRing nurse on call.
Ring nurse on call
1300242460
Found the right number for west ozWrong number
1300 606024
i was expecting like a ripped ear lobe with a 6 pac and huge biceps.
im disappointed
I have found this link, you can check here -
Earlobe Repair Perth | OLA Aesthetics
Surgical and nonsurgical earlobe repair in West Perth for torn, stretched, gauged or elongated lobes, with personalised treatment based on the extent of damage.www.olaaestheticsperth.com.au
OLA Aesthetics
562 Newcastle Street, West Perth WA 6005
P / 0861140533
E / hello@olaaesthetics.com.au