• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

RIP. The Poor Mother and 3 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Time for women to fight back, demand to have guns like American women do, After all we have :

Washrooms
Sidewalks
Precincts
Facets
Diapers
Guys
Happy Holidays

Lets allow women to open and conceal guns seriously I am 100% for this to happen in Australia. The only way to stop a toxic male that may be 230lbs over a 100lb lady is to even playing field. Allow women ONLY to carry guns and see what happens to these brave men... Toxic Masculinity will end the moment that happens.

If 3 Arabs with bombs terrorized Sydney tomorrow what would happen.? BUT one woman a week or more dies by the hand of a coward called a man, well he's not a man hes one coward and the QLD police should be ashamed here, the spokesman notice man should be sacked. This is Australia's blight.

Time to repeal John Howard's gun laws and allow women to be trained on all firearm usage, and only allow them to either open or conceal carry... How many more women and kids have to die.

Maybe women should stop having kids and see what happens to these men... I am all for that also.

sdm85

Gold Member
I get that you have a chip on your shoulder and that you are anti men (strange given you are one) but you've gone too far this time. This is a really terrible situation and one that doesn't need your dribble.

Allowing only women to carry guns to protect themselves from all of these toxic women hating men? You're an idiot.

Last edited:

sparky

Legend Member

Time for women to fight back, demand to have guns like American women do, After all we have :

Washrooms
Sidewalks
Precincts
Facets
Diapers
Guys
Happy Holidays

Lets allow women to open and conceal guns seriously I am 100% for this to happen in Australia. The only way to stop a toxic male that may be 230lbs over a 100lb lady is to even playing field. Allow women ONLY to carry guns and see what happens to these brave men... Toxic Masculinity will end the moment that happens.

If 3 Arabs with bombs terrorized Sydney tomorrow what would happen.? BUT one woman a week or more dies by the hand of a coward called a man, well he's not a man hes one coward and the QLD police should be ashamed here, the spokesman notice man should be sacked. This is Australia's blight.

Time to repeal John Howard's gun laws and allow women to be trained on all firearm usage, and only allow them to either open or conceal carry... How many more women and kids have to die.

Maybe women should stop having kids and see what happens to these men... I am all for that also.

These are right up there with your stupidest comments on this site
You yourself are a disgrace to men
you should neuter yourself and create your own sex as you aren't a woman and by no means and or deserve to be called a man with your sexist and disparaging comments against men
Go get help and work out what you really are you sick human being

T

Tania Admin

Washrooms
Sidewalks
Precincts
Facets
Diapers
Guys
Happy Holidays

Absolutely ridiculous.
We need to stand strong as women, lift and support one another.
Guns are not going to fix anything.
I believe ALL women, men and children should learn some form of self defence.. They should also learn self love.
And as for our judiciary system, there are way too many holes in it.

Not having children, pretty silly, relationships rarely start bad and not having children as some control thing is immature and childish.

I value you as a member Phoebe but this post does not reflect your true intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.