Review: Competition Win Credit $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Now that the web site is up and going real well. The new look and feel is nearly finished for the forum, I want to run a weekly competition with a member winning some langtrees.com bonking $$$$.
These would be vouchers that he could spend with a Langtrees Advertiser.
I need some ideas on how to get punters to post reviews. Points could be awarded for all reviews, it wouldn't matter if they were a advertiser or not, the prise could only be spent with advertisers.
Give me your ideas as I want to get this started pronto, and start getting the quality punters back on board.
Who ever comes up with the best idea will be awarded points, and all ideas will be given points depending what i think will work best.
100 points Best idea
50 points great idea
20 points good idea
10 points OK idea.
I thought this could be the same range for reviews that are posted
I would use the reputation points that this forum allows to keep track.

S

stormline

Re: Review Competition Win Bonking $$$$

hi this is not really an idea but just a little info,some guys go into alot of detail about there experience,also about the sex.i myself have done numerous reviews on the old a.e forum.though i would describe the girl and what she was like,size wise,personality,how friendly and things like that.i would never go into the sex detail,i would just say yes she was definately worth seeing again or if i wasnt really happy with the service i would say no i wouldnt.as far as entertaining one sexuall experience thats i believe to be very hard as some body may click with a lady and have a great time where someone else may disagree.so i think it would be very hard to put a rating on a review.its a great idea maryanne as it used to be interesting reading some of the genuine reviews.then there were some ladies who just always got great reviews as they gave a genuine goodtime to every client.very hard one i think..

S

sego56

i do have an ideea: since the politicians are fucking us all why not open a line of discussion around today politics, either local, federal or international?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

I am looking at a v bulletin add on that will let me award points when i moderate the posts.
I agree that people have different style of reviews and this has to be individual.All styles should be acceptable, its not like the ladies say no i won't take your custom in many cases.
What is most important is to get fresh content regularly.
Ladies that reply to there reviews will also be able to win a credit against adverting costs.
I am also thinking of running some artwork comps as I need help with making banners and graphic adverts and people will be able to win points which will convert to Langtrees credits that can be used with Langtrees advertisers or against advertising costs on the board.
The problem has been coming up with an attachment that I can award points and then view the highest points each week and month to declare the winner. I also need to rest the points to zero so we can start again for the following week.

svengali

Foundation Member

This idea was used on the old A.E. forum (anyone remember "bonker points" ?) but it was canned, allegedly on legal grounds. If you know a lawyer it might be worth checking this out.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

I am and have. It is illegal to offer credits for sex from a brothel operator. As I now no longer operate Langtrees of Perth and just lease it out,I think (still waiting official verdict) that what i am planning is within the law.
No different than the West Australian offering a FREE NEWSPAPER COMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.