Returning to Saigon part part 2

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
Quoting RustyShack69. " and thank you again Rusty
The Good
"As soon as I entered the hotel where massage Kim Huy was in, I got in the elevator and went straight up. No awkwardness and very discrete. Greeted by reception, I asked for a menu and chose the 90 min Thai special at 1,000,000 Dong"
There were 3 items on the menu. They started at the Thai special and went up in price and time from there. The price included the tip which I was surprised to find really did. The girl did not ask for anything extra. So what did I get for my $60. A sauna, a bath, where the little fella was cleaned and cleaned. Ears cleaned, hot stone massage. Body slide with her 32 b breasts, while being nibbled on at the same time. With hindsight, I might have been asked if I wanted a second shot, but I misunderstood what she was asking me

exyachtie6

Gold Member
Quoting RustyShack69. " and thank you again Rusty
The Good
"As soon as I entered the hotel where massage Kim Huy was in, I got in the elevator and went straight up. No awkwardness and very discrete. Greeted by reception, I asked for a menu and chose the 90 min Thai special at 1,000,000 Dong"
There were 3 items on the menu. They started at the Thai special and went up in price and time from there. The price included the tip which I was surprised to find really did. The girl did not ask for anything extra. So what did I get for my $60. A sauna, a bath, where the little fella was cleaned and cleaned. Ears cleaned, hot stone massage. Body slide with her 32 b breasts, while being nibbled on at the same time. With hindsight, I might have been asked if I wanted a second shot, but I misunderstood what she was asking me
Thanks Jerry, sounds like you had a great time. It’s just a matter of a bit of research, and a bit of luck isn’t it.