Recommendation

H

hiall

Any recommendations of good massage service in rural Darwin ?
Cheers
If you're talking strictly massage, then either Kerry's palmo or coolalinga, or Par's at the humpty doo shops is really good too, especially if you like a hard massage. For extras, I haven't had that in a long time so hard to say. Violet at humpty doo does that and was good a long time ago, good reviews recently aswel. Serenity at coolalinga used to be really great but then they got the regular rotation of workers and went very down hill, but has been a while. Overall I think the only place for extras rural is serenity at coolalinga or violet at humpty doo. Sounds like atm violet is the best. Saw one of the ladies who must work there and she was a bit chunky but sexy.

guarantee

Silver Member
If you're talking strictly massage, then either Kerry's palmo or coolalinga, or Par's at the humpty doo shops is really good too, especially if you like a hard massage. For extras, I haven't had that in a long time so hard to say. Violet at humpty doo does that and was good a long time ago, good reviews recently aswel. Serenity at coolalinga used to be really great but then they got the regular rotation of workers and went very down hill, but has been a while. Overall I think the only place for extras rural is serenity at coolalinga or violet at humpty doo. Sounds like atm violet is the best. Saw one of the ladies who must work there and she was a bit chunky but sexy.
When the lady at Violet saw me last time, she smiled like a flower. Attractive though.