Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Re Frezz
Welcome to the new world…..!!!is a Great adventure @ re’”FREZZ spa…with SNOW !!! The only one in bali….!!! We mixed traditional massage n sensual sensation massage + snow(cream white n cold) …. become 1 !!! So It’s really fantastic…… fun… n so awesome…. Just refresh ur body n ur mind at the same time…!!!!
Address: Central Parkir Kuta Ring 18, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Phone: +62 812-4629-5200
Capture.PNG Capture-1.PNG Capture-2.PNG

rod181

Bronze Member
I visited re-frezz in October and had an amazing body to body oil massage for 450k rupiah - great value I thought...hot and friendly girl from jakarta...grinding, edging and generally very talented :) Shower together to finish....nice room with shower, music etc....great value and quite a discreet location to pop into....imo better value than Ofis which I visited on a previous trip and is just around the corner from re-frezz

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I visited re-frezz in October and had an amazing body to body oil massage for 450k rupiah - great value I thought...hot and friendly girl from jakarta...grinding, edging and generally very talented :) Shower together to finish....nice room with shower, music etc....great value and quite a discreet location to pop into....imo better value than Ofis which I visited on a previous trip and is just around the corner from re-frezz
How much Australian?

Room209

Silver Member
Hi, I always visit Re Frezz when I go to Bali. Last time I was there in June 2022, the Kuta Refrezz was closed. Is the Kuta location still closed??

casualfun

Legend Member
Re Frezz
Welcome to the new world…..!!!is a Great adventure @ re’”FREZZ spa…with SNOW !!! The only one in bali….!!! We mixed traditional massage n sensual sensation massage + snow(cream white n cold) …. become 1 !!! So It’s really fantastic…… fun… n so awesome…. Just refresh ur body n ur mind at the same time…!!!!
Address: Central Parkir Kuta Ring 18, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
View attachment 69957 View attachment 69958 View attachment 69959
Wow the pictures are really good :D

casualfun

Legend Member
Re Frezz
Can be the best place to party up ! :D

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Re Frezz
Looks like a great place, wish some effort was in Perth for such places.

Room209

Silver Member
It's still open. It was open in April 2023 when I was there. Only the denpasar location is open. The Kuta location is closed

Wooper

Legend Member
Hey guys trying to find current info for Bali, haven’t been in years but goin this year, what’s roughly the standard for extras ? Like rub and tugs and more ? Seen a couple older post online and doesn’t seem as cheap as I recall