QQ at TBC awesome massage and more

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Her massage skills were good, really worked on my tight shoulders and hips 10/10. No oil, just using a towel along with pressure and stretching techniques.

Friendly personality, for me 6-7/10 for her looks and body. (As a reference, Lala is a 9/10 for me)

Was not subtle about what she wanted, as during the massage she regularly kept thrusting herself between her legs on my elbow and moaning .... in good humoured manner.
WechatIMG7447.jpeg

joe12155

Legend Member
Her massage skills were good, really worked on my tight shoulders and hips 10/10. No oil, just using a towel along with pressure and stretching techniques.

Friendly personality, for me 6-7/10 for her looks and body. (As a reference, Lala is a 9/10 for me)

Was not subtle about what she wanted, as during the massage she regularly kept thrusting herself between her legs on my elbow and moaning .... in good humoured manner.

Don't tell me you didn't comply with her wishes to be satisfied when she rubbed herself against you? By the way, QQ is more multi-orgasmic than Lala.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Was happy to oblige, with no hot towel needed, the rest of the time and 15 minutes over was spent on mutual satisfaction ...... but had to decline her on a next day visit to Cannington due to work commitments.

She’s not a shy girl and while not screaming the house down, didn’t restrain herself from voicing her pleasure.

sparky

Legend Member
Don't tell me you didn't comply with her wishes to be satisfied when she rubbed herself against you? By the way, QQ is more multi-orgasmic than Lala.

I think Lala wins the multi award
QQ close 2nd and very enthusiastic
surprising young girl she is 😛

Sketcher

Diamond Member
They are friends and work together on some days..... was thinking of four handed and double extras with them lol

Sketcher

Diamond Member
I have had longer massages lol.
As for the majority of the time, no lubricant was required for her.

Sketcher

Diamond Member
I think Lala wins the multi award
QQ close 2nd and very enthusiastic
surprising young girl she is 😛

I found that Lala climaxed slightly faster but reaches a limit before needing to rest, but no problem with a restart.
QQ just continuously cums, insatiable, no shyness in asking what she wants..... if she requests you to indulge her.