• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Protected french

S

sexnut

I just read about this on a w/l add. How do you perform French with protection?

French is tongue kissing?

S

sexnut

Are you sure? lol Iv'e been thinking french means kissing all this time. What do you call tongue kissing then?

Happy2

Legend Member
Sexnut I hope I am right I dont like the idea of someone sliding
a franger over my tongue each kissing session

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Yes honey we assure you that French means oral sex..Mutual French is when the lady lets you go down on her Lol or Daty

S

Saige

Sorry Sexnut but I had to have a giggle while reading this...was imagining two people putting on tongue rubbers and trying to keep them on while passionately embraced in a deep tongueee!!
:
laughing4

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats what i was thinking young saige
Would they sell ribbed tongue frangers ribbed for
your flossing and teeth polishing all at the same time

J

Jasmine69

Thats what i was thinking young saige
Would they sell ribbed tongue frangers ribbed for
your flossing and teeth polishing all at the same time

i have to have a giggle :laughing4:laughing4 i can picture the marketing for this now......"floss and brush while you have a kiss" ... "freshen your breath as you kiss" :laughing1:laughing3:laughing1:thumbsup:

Happy2

Legend Member
So Jasmine sexnut if nationalities come into it
Can the French give Spanish to a Greek ? Or does that
come under the European Union

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So Jasmine sexnut if nationalities come into it
Can the French give Spanish to a Greek ? Or does that
come under the European Union

I know the French can be protected so do Greek. Not sure how you provide protection for Spanish. lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Of course the French can be protected The Allies saved them twice WW1 & WW2
Or do I have the wrong defense/protection in mind

J

Jasmine69

it all gets a bit confusing with calling it all french greek spanish, i heard i bloke rang a parlour once asking what the women there had against greek men as there web site said "no greek" against most of the girls, when it was explained to him that they would see greek men and what "no greek" meant he was then insulted that anal had been named after the greeks.......... i feel sorry for the greek, french and spanish people.............i wonder what we can call the english or the aussie??

Happy2

Legend Member
To paraphrase Groundsman willie of the simpsonsmInstead of asking for French
I'll have the Cheese eating surrender monkey Please
And Jasmine you may have put me off Greek salad for quite a while

J

Jasmine69

To paraphrase Groundsman willie of the simpsonsmInstead of asking for French
I'll have the Cheese eating surrender monkey Please
And Jasmine you may have put me off Greek salad for quite a while

lol and sorry for turning you off greek salad

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
i wonder what we can call the english or the aussie??
I think it was called the Greek because it was commonly practised by them...lol...

The Italian?
The American?
Sunshine Coast with a difference?
The Brits?
Up the sun no shine?
The Vegemite Territory?
The Sopranos?
Underbelly, not exactly belly?
Fun time in the tunnel?
Happy hour with a twist?
Smelly gully?

Sherry

Legend Member
It really is very confusing-as far as i am aware french can mean both oral or tongue kissing. I suppose it depends on what the person advertising the services prefers to use. But yes as Tannerone says some will put DFK for Deep French kissing, tongue kissing or passionate kissing is other terms i have seen. I don't know maybe using the term French for tongue kissing is considered passe? And only acceptable these days to mean oral sex?? Hmmmm I think I've just made this thread more confusing now haha

Pob14

Silver Member
And clearly DFK is a term used on this forum and other similar places. The average every day person would just say French kissing