• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

pregnant sex experience

S

steve151

Hi,I've always been single,I have an interest in what it's like to have sex with a pregnant woman.I'm curious and wonder if there are any women out there who would like to share the experience with me.Steve.

M

malkiat

:ky:
Hi,I've always been single,I have an interest in what it's like to have sex with a pregnant woman.I'm curious and wonder if there are any women out there who would like to share the experience with me.Steve.

:sign4:,,,,,,,,,,,,,;D,,,,,,,,,O0,,,,,,,,,,,,,:love76:,,,,,,,,,,

Miss Delights

Diamond Member

Maybe wait until..um...It's your baby inside her? It's a great fantasy but maybe a personal one for the lady?

Last edited:

alwaysnoode

Bronze Member
its no different to having sex with a female who is not pregnant. perhaps a little more awkward at times though!

F

Farm Boy

You have to do-the hole 10.5 months .

P

Perth boy

The only thing differant is when doing her dogy style you can rock her on her belly so you dont need to do any work.