• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Posting Photos Issues

T

Tania Admin

Testing pics

Attachments

• Easter-meme---Time-to-make-some-easter-eggs.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 7
N

Naughty Thoughts

images-15-jpeg.64863

Here are my twelve characters......

Attachments

• images (15).jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 23
N

Naughty Thoughts

What I did:

Went "upload a file" which will attach the image to the post (load a copy onto the server).

Once uploaded, held the link in the preview and copied the link.

Then clicked the little "add picture" button (next to the smiley face in the editor), pasted the copied link then finished the post.

T

Tania Admin

Stupid technology
fb_img_1555206213741-jpg.64865

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555206213741.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 58
T

Tania Admin

This is pissing me off. I will figure it out. It has to be something simple..

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- The system has never been so BAD, I am guessing there a fault in the software

Attachments

• a123.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 6
  • A15.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 3
T

Tania Admin

Ahoy;- The system has never been so BAD, I am guessing there a fault in the software
I've had a bit of a look at how to fix. I will keep trying later today. It's driving me nuts!

Next time I speak with Mary-Anne I will get approval to have an IT dude look into it :)

T

Tania Admin

Go to "upload a file" which will attach the image to the post (load a copy onto the server).

Once uploaded, hold the link in the preview and copy the link.

Then click the little "add picture" button (next to the smiley face in the editor), paste the copy link then finish the post.

Hope this helps.

Obbie

Legend Member
Sure. You cover all cost for me to get to Perth though....
Hang on, it's cold there, on second thoughts, nope can't help. Sorry. Hahaha
It’s 30 degrees today Tania ! What more could I offer ! Tanning weather :cool:

T

Tania Admin

I've been having issues posting photos again, since last night. The photo is under 2mb

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Kate was in touch with xenforo yesterday and they were having problems which they said would be hopefully solved by the end of today lets keep our fingers crossed...we cannot close posts either, I want to so I can clean up the forum and keep it current.

T

Tania Admin

Still having issues. The only photos I can post on the Forum are ones I load onto Facebook 1st then download and save from Facebook.