• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Post Issues & Suggestions to make forum easier to use.

MaxDD

Gold Member
I thought Id create a post for members to post issues/suggestions in regards to the new website design. It looks great, but is it possible to order threads by new posts rather than alphabetically? Its a bit awkward trying to navigate at the moment.
Apologies in advance if its just me not knowing how to do it.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
I have changed a few back, the problem with the massage and establishments is the sorting so will leave this for a few more weeks and hear the feedback. We are looking to see if an app that you can sort to your own preference this way moderators can merge more easily so you get a complete picture of the establishment.

Rossam

Bronze Member
I thought Id create a post for members to post issues/suggestions in regards to the new website design. It looks great, but is it possible to order threads by new posts rather than alphabetically? Its a bit awkward trying to navigate at the moment.
Apologies in advance if its just me not knowing how to do it.
Agree with this, bit confusing now

Roo

Gold Member
I mainly use the Perth forums. Even the reset is presenting some good old posts that I'm having another look at. Using it now feels like the old one so all good and no complaints from this punter.