• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Poll: What is your age & Type prefence

Which is your first & second chioce?

• Asian ladies

Votes: 163 40.4%
  • Australian Ladies to 35

Votes: 247 61.3%
  • Mature ladies 35 Plus

Votes: 126 31.3%
  • BBW Ladies Larger fuller figures

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Massage Ladies that do not offer full service

Votes: 70 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tombell

Silver Member
some of the young glamazons don't really feel they have to do too much other than open their legs (which is nice lol). the mature gals need to keep guys happy to retain their business. so a good looking mature gal for me - including Asian ladies of course.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
View attachment 76152

You see same weight... Note this is in no way shape or form intended to shame any kind of body shape its just part of this thread.
BMI is a sham. I'm 6'2" (188~cm), 188lbs (85.5 kg) and I'm JUST below overweight. ... Yet I look normal af. When I was 90kg, I was considered overweight. But, I looked almost the same? Fuck BMI. Y'all ladies are hot. Get over here, yum... 😏

AusGopher

Diamond Member
When I was younger, I would like to be with a mature woman as I felt that she would have the more experience and I would be able to learn in which would help me in the future.

curiousdude

Looking to chat with open minded women,
Silver Member
I am not fussed as long as they are of age and above 21.. Oh yeah .thats over age, I think some young girls can be very mature and also some very annoying. I was called a DILF by a 21 year old , that was hot and I still fantasise about her, but Ive also found 38 year olds attractive etc. Age is a number and to me its about chemistry.I also have no race preferences.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
I am not fussed as long as they are of age and above 21.. Oh yeah .thats over age, I think some young girls can be very mature and also some very annoying. I was called a DILF by a 21 year old , that was hot and I still fantasise about her, but Ive also found 38 year olds attractive etc. Age is a number and to me its about chemistry.I also have no race preferences.
Yep & yep & ditto 🙂👍

Bronze Member
30yo, generally looking for between 21 - 30. Too young and chance they're too immature; haven't really actively looked for mature ladies thus far but open to experiences