• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Poll: Please VOTE: Genital piercings?! YAY or NAY?

Do you like genital piercings?

• YES

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • NO

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • STILL THINKING

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
So, it finally happened! few years back a tinder date bailed on a sure shot hookup after she got to know about my thing for genital piercings.:D

Although I haven’t had the fortune to get one myself, And I can say sure as hell that women with ‘clit-rings’ are DA BOMB!:hotphoto:

A

Annoyance

That'll be a no for me feeling it having to change pants or when I gain/lose an erection plus if it gets yanked some how its going to hurt I reckon similar to a knock in the balls. It also can be a choking hazard if your hoovering on the cherry below.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
No don't find them appealing at all.
I am not sure if pose a health risk as far as being exposed to things.
But saying this I did have my nipples pieced and noise at one stage but took them out years ago now.
As far as clit or through the eye of the penis just a NO from me. The same with tongue & in chin. They seam to be fiddling with them all the time & it's a turn off for me.

Logan VIP Perth

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
For me? Probably not I have spent a couple of fun hours with a guy that had the pearls under the skin on his shaft :) but when they have a piece of steel thru - ouch :p
I do remember a barman in Kalgoorlie didnt look real good? He said he had reached down to grab a beer and his "prince Albert" had gotten caught in his jeans fly! He hadnt realized until he stood up-nasty :doctor::doctor:

Jess25

Jess Starr Brisbane
Bronze Member
I have 15 piercings from ears to down south and I’ve never had a problem with any of them getting caught, or being pulled out or they’ve never caused any damages, but that being said I’ve never come across a guy with down south pierced yet maybe one to check out! Curiosity is always what gets me lol

Shamaine

Silver Member
At least you didn't get someone else hair caught in the nose ring which ripped the nose and then the lady had 9 months off and three reconstructions I had warned here no piercings that can get entangled id the Langtrees rule...take it out or work elsewhere.
oouch, lol sore pocket, sore face:eek: not worth it at all.

NO G piercings for me ever..lol and sad to say, no experience with anyone who has them:rolleyes: still in mah dirty thirties atm so who knows..

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Those who have chosen NO a very wise choice you should never opt for those things. I mean why try to destroy your beautiful body and on the other hand it may leads to infections

And those who chose Yes just wanna say take precautions and stay beautiful

lastly the Still Thinking fellows just go through the comments and make your mind

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
I used to have a few facial piercings, but they ended up getting in the way so they all eventually came out and have healed over. I also had my doubts as to whether I suited them, however I may change my mind one day and have them redone. For now, I'm happy with just ear piercings.

I'm a little too faint-hearted to have any genital piercings of my own, but I find them interesting all the same. :)

Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator: