• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

User184

Gold Member
Good on ya Taslyn. Hope it goes awesome, as for me I'd get my nose straightened. It was broken when I was very young, and didn't get it reset or anything. So it's kinda wonky.

@AxeMan tried a cream? I read once on a xdresser blog that he uses a chemical treatment to remove hair. Though he uses it for his beard. It may hurt a little less when deforesting the ol' fella.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
botox-gone-wrong.jpg

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I had mine lips filled in September and couldn't be happier :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 15

Tasha Bond

Bronze Member
So I'm getting my lips plumped up for the first time tomorrow and I'm so excited - what would you get if you wanted to do something to your face or body?
I have thought of doing my butt but then i thought of the recovery period and im not too sure how long i would need to not sit on by behind for so had second thoughts.. Plus its more permanent

Dallas

Legend Member
There was a w/l I was seeing regularly who got her boobs done in Thailand and they were amazing, I couldn't tell at all that they were done, and she said much cheaper than over here. She told me a lot about the process and her initial concerns and the pain, but was very pleased with the outcome.

I'd probably like to get some unwanted hair in a few places permanently removed if it was possible, rather than waxing. Oh and @AxeMan getting a professional to wax you down below isn't that bad. I tried it once, chest hair is far more painful. The only downside to waxing down below is that if you get an ingrown hair later on, and a pimple forms, you are terrified you'll fail the health check at your next booking :O

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
There was a w/l I was seeing regularly who got her boobs done in Thailand and they were amazing, I couldn't tell at all that they were done, and she said much cheaper than over here. She told me a lot about the process and her initial concerns and the pain, but was very pleased with the outcome.

I'd probably like to get some unwanted hair in a few places permanently removed if it was possible, rather than waxing. Oh and @AxeMan getting a professional to wax you down below isn't that bad. I tried it once, chest hair is far more painful. The only downside to waxing down below is that if you get an ingrown hair later on, and a pimple forms, you are terrified you'll fail the health check at your next booking :O
Unfortunately this can happen, Sometimes it can be very difficult to tell apart from an ingrown pimple and other things. Sorry to all the guys out there that do generally have an ingrown hair and are put in an embarrassing situation when an alternative service or a refund is offered we only do this so we are all safe as im sure you understand. Also i might add that its not an excuse so we don't have to see a gentleman, we have the choice to decline before we enter the room.
:shame:;):)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I have thought of doing my butt but then i thought of the recovery period and im not too sure how long i would need to not sit on by behind for so had second thoughts.. Plus its more permanent

Depending on which type of filler you get depends on the swelling and the recovery time. Mine swelled for 12 hrs then after that were pretty much normal. The full swelling goes down after a week and that's when they start to settle.

As for permanency, they last 6-9 months depending on how fast your body breaks down the filler.

The filler I used was called Emervel. I had 1ml, which is 1 syringe worth used in my lips. The main ingredient which fills the lips is Hyluronic Acid.

Editted to include:

Here are some links with more information:

http://www.emervel.co.uk/What-is-Emervel/Emervel-Products/

http://www.dermalfillersreview.com/emervel-dermal-filler/

"Emervel filler is made in a laboratory using hyaluronic acid, and without the use of animal products. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is what makes the skin look plump and full. Bacterial fermentation is then used after the hyaluronic acid is cross-linked with Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether (BDDE), in order to form a gel-like substance. The formula is then purified through dialysis before distribution.

Emervel is very similar to other dermal fillers which are composed of hyaluronic acid. The difference in Emervel is due to its trademarked Optimal Balance Technology, which provides for more immediate restoration of skin, and much lower rejection rates. Because Emervel is made without animal products, it is less likely to cause an adverse reaction when injected, and because of its improved gel-like texture, it molds into the existing skin level more fully. A combination of these differences which make up its Optimal Balance Technology, seem to offer longer-lasting results."

Last edited: