• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Please No Links To Ladies Offering Natural Services

T

Tania Admin

View attachment 63783

Freedom of speech in full effect. The name of this website is hilariously ironic.
If you don't like the way this site is run you are free to leave. All of us Admin and Moderators are doing what we are told to by our Boss, the lady who owns this forum. Getting all shirty and rude (as you were) is not going to change the fact we have a job to do.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If you don't like the way this site is run you are free to leave. All of us Admin and Moderators are doing what we are told to by our Boss, the lady who owns this forum. Getting all shirty and rude (as you were) is not going to change the fact we have a job to do.

Sitting behind a keyboard is one thing, being face to face with The Lady Boss is a very daunting situation especially if she is not in a good mood! Best to go find a cafe and wait it out! jokes of course!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Pity you ended the 2 plant law in SA hey Miss ..... Never mind the rum Pass the B@ng...

I think the 2 plant rule went out a few years ago. But eatables work well for my pain lol
SA is very behind the time on many things

Phoebe

Legend Member
I think the 2 plant rule went out a few years ago. But eatables work well for my pain lol
SA is very behind the time on many things

SA has the best restaurants in the nation and the best seafood too!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh... and no silly lock out laws either, and that OnTheRun BP servo set up well if you need coffee at 1-2-3-4-5am well you can get it.... and the 5th is free. Same as car wash/dog wash... LOL