• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Playing with a pregnant woman

2curiousperth

A few people have suggested that they would feel uncomfortable playing with a pregnant woman. We weren't completely expecting that, as pregnancy has improved our sex life, if anything.

What do others think? Would you feel uncomfortable doing anything with a pregnant woman (even just watching her and her husband), or are there some things you would be comfortable doing? This question is mainly to women, but we would be interested to hear what men think too.

S

scarface

pg

Pregnant women in my opinion, i find very attractive. I also find that after the first twelve weeks they are very horny and extra sensitive in all areas.I just love pregnant women.

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
I think pregnant women are gorgeous and sexy...maybe some people are a bit worried about hurting something and that's why they're not comfortable with the idea. =p

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I find when you look at a pregant woman she has a glow about her and they seem very happy.

S

sintoo

It can be a very sensual time.

Got to say that when ever I have been involved with a pregnant woman I have found it certanly dosent distract from the enjoyment.My ex was very horny almost always through here pregnancy.As for a pregnant form I love curves so a curvy tummy is great... as for swollen breasts.. well. Hope you guys finde what you are looking for .Cheers Sintoo.:angel1:

C

canberra4u

Yeah that's good

Hi...gr8 question to pose.

I think preg women can be quite attractive...and I've heard from friends that the sex can be good too.

At the end of the day, if the women is happy to have an active life while preg....go for it, it's all good.

Your a lucky couple!

Cheers C4U

S

sexiness

Sex life is still very healthy & active during my pregnancies...

willo416

Foundation Member
Pregnant women are beautiful and I find them very sexy. My wife was very horny throught her pregnancy and she could not get enough sex. She was always sensitive and could get aroused much faster than normally.
I hope you guys enjoy your pregnancy. It is a fun and exciting time.

B

BlackDagger_Au

Sounds good to me

Would you feel uncomfortable doing anything with a pregnant woman (even just watching her and her husband) :)
A few people have suggested that they would feel uncomfortable playing with a pregnant woman. We weren't completely expecting that, as pregnancy has improved our sex life, if anything.

What do others think? Would you feel uncomfortable doing anything with a pregnant woman (even just watching her and her husband), or are there some things you would be comfortable doing? This question is mainly to women, but we would be interested to hear what men think too.

C

couple4426

I think pregnant women are "THE" hottest women on the planet .....it drives me nuts

adam74

Silver Member
I think pregnant women can be hugely attractive. I have to say that I didn't really enjoy the sex that much with my wife when she was expecting, however.

R

ridenhi

I think pregnant women are gorgeous and from my experience (limited) are extremely sensitive and horny. Love pregnant women!

J

jamox

I was with a pregnant woman once, and was one of my best experiances. really enjoyed it

H

huhstar

How far into the pregnancy will you continue to have sex ?
Just curious ...

E

everyoung

Once my wife managed to get past the body-image bugbear that cropped up in the 2nd half of the pregnancy, she turned into a sex fiend ... Ahhh, good times, seems like so long ago!

M

Mary Anne PA

We had sex until the day I went into labour :)
I had a few weeks of no sex (doctors orders), then made up for lost time ;p