• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Play With Me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

POCKETROCKET

This is just a special post to spark SOMEONE'S attention...I'm bored and thinking of you...and no I am not coming to see you...not yet anyway.....
You know who you are and I am forever curious...
MAKE MY DAY....let me know who you are....Play with me...put me out of my mysery....you know you have me....

BRING IT ON....

XXX

M

Mary Anne PA

iT IS ME................. ME ME ME
.NOT

P

POCKETROCKET

oooh..

dam dam bugger...you nearly had me then.....

NOT....

LOVE YA THO..

P

PerthNcheeky

Heya Pocket ... ya gotta realise ... you've left yourself waaaaaaaaaaaaay open for everyone to send you secret admirer thingos now ... just to drive you even more nuts! lol

cheers

Ross and caz ;)

P

POCKETROCKET

Hmm Yeah

i definately have but ALAS....this one is not so much a secret admirer...more a thought in my days...HE KNOWS who i mean...but he wont tell me who he is on here...so i will just have to let him know that the thought is there from me...

xx pocket

Buzz

Foundation Member
its me its me

Hi pocket.. sorry to keep you in suspenders..
well i wish it was me anyway.
compliments to the chef

P

PerthNcheeky

Kewlies Pocket ... good luck in your quest for enlightenment!! :)

Have fun

Ross and caz ;)

P

POCKETROCKET

Rub It In Why Dont Ya...

NO NO AND BEEPIN NO....someone is obviously relishing in the fact that he can keep me in suspence and lovin it....dont worry where there is a will there is a way...justice will be done and victory to the curious one....well at least this way he knows that he is thought of....hmmmm...

so thanks for the interest kell..luvs ya

Status
Not open for further replies.