• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Plant based diet and muscle gain

Abbey

Silver Member
I have done a fair bit of research already and am excited to learn more about diet and exercise, has anyone had any positive results with gaining muscle mass whilst on a plant based eating plan?
I know it's possible and every body responds to everything differently, (some people need meat and dairy)
I have spent around 2 years transitioning from a really quite nutrient deficient eating style to a clean and fresh and conscious diet. I'm not actually completely vegan yet, I tried kangaroo steak last week cos a client said it was amazing. It was yummy but i couldnt stomach more than a few mouthfuls haha.
I have seen and read too much about the meat/dairy industry to consider eating it regularly so plz plz dont suggest meat as an option ty :)

I'm going to write up a rough weekly plan and buy some supplements and additives, if anyone (particularly women shift workers) has any tips I would be very appreciative ^-^