• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pinnacle Massage, Cavenagh Street

Basalt

Silver Member
In the NT for a few days and thought I’d go and have a massage. Walking the Darwin CBD in wet season means heat and humidity and it wasn’t long before I was ambling down Cavenagh Street noting several shops in close proximity. I ended up settling for Pinnacle. Wasn’t sure what to expect, but it was air conditioned and I was soon greeted by Monica, wearing a bright yellow dress. She looked mid 20’s, the typical Chinese lady you find in massage shops these days.

I paid my $70 for an hour, stripped down to my underwear, not knowing what type of shop I might be in and waited. As soon as Monica entered, she insisted the undies came off and I immediately knew what kind of shop I was in.

Massage was ok, reasonably firm and some limited teasing. On the flip it was straight into the extras question. Her $50 HR offer was immediately countered by my $30 which was accepted without argument. Subsequent discussions revealed FS could be had for $150/hr all inclusive or $100/30mins. So worth noting if that’s what future punters require. Don’t waste money on the massage if that’s your mission.

HR was ok, nothing special and she was in a hurry to get the job done. At completion, a simple “thank you darling” and she walked out of the room. Only 45 minutes of the 1 hour paid for.

Would I return? Maybe to find out what French massage entails, but probably not. There’s at least 10 similar shops in the CBD, so shop around.
26A4213A-2506-467D-B011-ADD90BE30E62.jpeg

Faraz

Gold Member
These days most AMPs in Darwin are low cost sex shops. Going rate is 100/150. Monica is a good performer if you manage to catch her early in the day. Have been almost all the shops in Darwin city but yet to find a place offering a decent massage and a tug.

H

hiall

I had a massage here some time ago. Wasn't there for any extras but damn the girl was really sexy, don't know for sure if it was Monica but I think so, young, cute and great big breasts. Would be a great spot if the extras and massage were done well. Havnt tried the extras but the massage was a bit lack lustre

Faraz

Gold Member
There is a little malaysian spinner who works there. Would be a treat if she is willing to take it all off. She insists she is just a clothed hj type girl.