• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pinnacle Massage 1/24 Cavenagh St CBD FS

O

OggMonster

I went to Pinnacle yesterday and had an older Balinese woman (I think) massage me. I left my jocks on as it seems more legit than before the name change. I thought if she asks me to remove the jocks, I'm in with a chance at extras... she didn't. It was a good massage though!

I went to Nikko's afterwards and got a decent massage, although she didn't use oil on my skin, just rubbed on the towel covering me. After 10-15 mins, she asked if I wanted special massage and I said yes. She walked out and another woman walked in. She started rubbing my balls straight away (I prefer it when they tease me a bit first). She asked me to lay on my back and then she straddled me. She wasn't very good looking (short hair which I don't like) and had a very hairy bush! It wasn't that great so I told her to stop and said I couldn't finish.

I then went to Paradise because I was pretty horny by this stage. The girl wasn't overly attractive but better than the one at Nikko's. The massage was terrible and the head job was just as bad. Nothing great about the sex, so I asked her to finish me off by hand which she was better at but still wasn't doing it for me. I ended up finishing myself off while she rubbed my balls!

Overall, a pretty disappointing day! I think I'm going to give them a miss from now on and just go to girls from other websites which I don't think I'm allowed to mention on here.

Ollie

Bronze Member
Sounds like you had a rough day man. I don't really like the fact at those MP's how they ask you straight upfront and also how they switch. For a bit of anticipation and teasing maybe try Wagaman. A better experience for sure

convict17

Bronze Member
went to pinnacle massage on Saturday night and had 1 hour there it cost 140 and had extras first cause all massage girls were busy .well her name was Lucy and she's a tiny Asian,very nice titties and very very playful,for me anyway was the best one i have had,she was in no rush and it really felt like gfe,the time went way to quick then it was time for massage,i ended up having three girls massage me at different times because they had to keep leaving for other customers,i know most people would hate that but i didn't mind at all cause all three were different at massaging and i got extra 20 minutes which i assume was for the muck around,so it was a really good time i thought,and i will go back there and hope it will be the same experience as the first

Faraz

Gold Member
$50 for 45min massage. $ 70 for 2×nude hj. Full access. Better value than perth. Petite thai women in late 30s or early 40s.

N

nightrider

I went to Pinnacle yesterday and had an older Balinese woman (I think) massage me. I left my jocks on as it seems more legit than before the name change. I thought if she asks me to remove the jocks, I'm in with a chance at extras... she didn't. It was a good massage though!

I went to Nikko's afterwards and got a decent massage, although she didn't use oil on my skin, just rubbed on the towel covering me. After 10-15 mins, she asked if I wanted special massage and I said yes. She walked out and another woman walked in. She started rubbing my balls straight away (I prefer it when they tease me a bit first). She asked me to lay on my back and then she straddled me. She wasn't very good looking (short hair which I don't like) and had a very hairy bush! It wasn't that great so I told her to stop and said I couldn't finish.

I then went to Paradise because I was pretty horny by this stage. The girl wasn't overly attractive but better than the one at Nikko's. The massage was terrible and the head job was just as bad. Nothing great about the sex, so I asked her to finish me off by hand which she was better at but still wasn't doing it for me. I ended up finishing myself off while she rubbed my balls!

Overall, a pretty disappointing day! I think I'm going to give them a miss from now on and just go to girls from other websites which I don't think I'm allowed to mention on here.
what an expensive mess