• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Pick Up Lines

Nymph

Gold Member
Pick up lines for girls:

"Feel this dress I'm wearing? It's made out of fuck buddy material."

"Gaaaawwd, I'm so wasted!"

"I want to have sex with you."

Maybe it's harder for guys.. Try:
image.jpg

cutsik

Silver Member
Last edited by a moderator:

cutsik

Silver Member
I like how your mind sits on the table

maybe you should give me your no so we can share the unique things that are us

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
One of the most successful?

A pic on your phones screensaver /homepage of your very cute kitten

make your fake text put the phone on the bar within eyeline of the girl
"My what a pretty kitten"
Oh yes that is .... A conversation has started and She has made the opening line

cutsik

Silver Member
how about
get a bank statement scan it into your computer then change the outstanding balance amount to show you have 800k or so in your bank account
simply walking past a girl a inconspicuous drop of said statement has her chasing after you to give you her ph no

Happy2

Legend Member
Ladies . Is there any rhyme or reason behind not leaving a bloke alone who is showing indifference?

I caught up with my eldest a few weeks ago and we went to the pub for a few quiet ones As it was the first time we had caught up in a social setting for a while since a family funeral

He had 2 girls come and try to start a conversation to which he politely declined This seems to have been the worst thing he could have possibly done he had more ladies attention that night than he'd had since Uni days I believe

And Yes to those of you who have met me He has two things I lack Youth and a full head of hair

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ladies . Is there any rhyme or reason behind not leaving a bloke alone who is showing indifference?

I caught up with my eldest a few weeks ago and we went to the pub for a few quiet ones As it was the first time we had caught up in a social setting for a while since a family funeral

He had 2 girls come and try to start a conversation to which he politely declined This seems to have been the worst thing he could have possibly done he had more ladies attention that night than he'd had since Uni days I believe

And Yes to those of you who have met me He has two things I lack Youth and a full head of hair

He shouldn't have declined, and he should've included you as his long lost brother reunited. Well you can grow a face full of facial hair...apparently Adelaide chicks like facial hair from what I've observed. I was at a pub with colleagues, and this tattooed chick was with a bloke with facial hair like one of the guys from ZZ Top. Sitting at another table was another guy with shorter facial hair and with a chick. Hmmm...got me thinking...yes two years for me to grow them.

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
One of the most successful?

A pic on your phones screensaver /homepage of your very cute kitten

make your fake text put the phone on the bar within eyeline of the girl
"My what a pretty kitten"
Oh yes that is .... A conversation has started and She has made the opening line
You old smoothy you!! Must be all that country charm!!!