Phuket or Kamala Beach

D

Deleted member 49173

Not bad go in for what I thought was a 1 hour oil massage and ended with 3 hours of shaggin. Massage place Kamala beach was only $40 all up. Can complain about that.
Gr8 news Ninja .. is the place busy in general ?
people back in town ??
yes , please feel free to DM me th name of the shop.. if yu remember

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninja

Gold Member
Gr8 news Ninja .. is the place busy in general ?
people back in town ??
yes , please feel free to DM me th name of the shop.. if yu remember
Never been here before. Kamala seems quiet closes down by about midnight. Might try bangla rd in Patong tomorrow night. I think it can be hit and miss to if the girl likes you or not to. Way hotter girl tonight was more expensive

Jimmy long

Gold Member
newsflash, road from Kamala Beach to Patong is closed today, you'll have to make up your mind wherever you are in either of these 2 lovely places

Ninja

Gold Member
newsflash, road from Kamala Beach to Patong is closed today, you'll have to make up your mind wherever you are in either of these 2 lovely places
Sadly I'm back in shithole Australia. You can still between there though as it's not fully cut off

voyuerism

Gold Member
Feels good to be back in Patong .. been 6yrs almost.
500THB is getting me all I need in extras .. top vfm @ less than $25
Oil massages still 300THB/1Hr in heaps of places .. up to 800 in spas

Saweth

Silver Member
Good to hear you’re having fun. If you find a place that’s worth recommending please share as I’ll be there later this year.

voyuerism

Gold Member
my experience tells me it's not so much 'the place' as ' the lady'.
VR Massage lady goes by name of Ozzie ( sounds like ).
Say Hi ! lady goes by name of 'Melon' .. younger hotter.
both on Rathuthit main rd.
Soi Keb Sup still has a few places - sorry I don't recall the name , but she didnt want to stop sucking .. lol .. 300thb at that !!
The whole place is not yet up to pre-covid speed , but the WEED is new, and everywhere from 150thb 🌱🌱

Saweth

Silver Member
Cheers mate, I’ll let you know if I find myself at any of the places mentioned.