• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Photos from Our Nursery Shopping Exploits in Darwin

Jaylily

Gold Member
MA found a new best friend, she believes it is exactly like her.
(I will let forum members decide if she is right):D

4.jpg

Elephant says " Why did I have to be put with the monkeys, all they do is hang around all day" :rolleyes:

2.jpg

Even the monk had his eyes shut over the expensive prices :eek:

3.jpg

MA it won't fit in the car, but I &*!#ing like it :shifty:

1.jpg

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank you for the flattering photos of me Master Jay.It was a fun afternoon and I have been enjoying Jay's company in Darwin, he is a fast learner and well organised and tidy, can't cook and doesn't really know what a tea towel is, otherwise, fantastic at getting all the paperwork in order and motoring on his understanding of the forum.

Last edited:

Jaylily

Gold Member
Thank you for the flattering photos of me Master Jay.It was a fun afternoon and I have been enjoying Jay's company in Darwin, he is a fast learner and well organised and tidy, can't cook and doesn't really know what a tea towel id, otherwise, fantastic at getting all the paperwork in order and motoring on his understanding of the forum.

I know what a tea towel is, its operation just baffles me. And cooking well, I don't want to burn down the house:eek:

D

Debby xox

Jay thats just an excuse. There is not much cooking with salad stuff, your just lazy lol
images

That Garden centre is amazing. Love it. Wonder when Mary-Anne would go there.
Ikea have the most amazing battery operated Lantens for sale. Only $6.00 each in red or white.
They are for the outside and would look good dotted around the trees.