• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Perth Social Meet

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
:violent5:

Hi all

I'm going to organise a social meet in Perth on a Friday or Saturday evening in the next month (probably 16th or 17th April 2010).

:eek:ccasion14

It will be at a bar in Northbridge betwen 6pm to around 8pm, so those that want to go on to a swingers club, strip club, private party, or other venue/event can do so.

The meet will be purely social, very discrete with nothing promised, planned or expected!

So if you're a lady, couple or single guy who's interested drop me a line in the chat room or leave a note here. I don't intend having it over-run with guys so if there isn't enough gender equality I may have to look at either something different.

Any thoughts/suggestions for venue would be appreciated too.

Bye for now

:walk:

Last edited:

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
Interested as well if it is the friday night. I have plans already for the saturday, but friday I have a bit of a need to celebrate on that particular day as well!! and what better way than to do it with a bunch of fun loving open minded folk.

L

laurenperth

erm .. which club were you thinking of afterwards? cos the one in Wangara is open Sat only I think.

Lauren x

N

Naughty Thoughts

...and all the interest has been single guys...

Heh. Always the way. I find it amusing when a new users posts "looking for men" and the thread gets mobbed by dozens of guys going "pick me!"

Well, thanks for trying. That's one of the biggest things holding Perth back - nobody tries.

L

laurenperth

errrrm ... since when am I classed as a megre single guy ?

Lauren x