• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

markeys

Foundation Member
it sounds more like they are just growing meat(shape and location largely irrelevant ), different story if they can program and build all the nerve endings and hydraulics to go with it

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
THEY ARE SPENDING MONEY RESEARCHING THIS SHIT???!!!!!

Out of all the damn things they could research... They research this.

sparky

Legend Member

They have already grown artificial vaginas
I should know I work with a couple

No seriously tho they have, it says so in the article so once again men are left behind in the research

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member

Ginger, I'm a bit surprised at your reaction to something 'to help people with congenital abnormalities, or who have undergone surgery for aggressive cancer or suffered traumatic injury. ... [and] to help soldiers who sustain battlefield injuries. ... the technology, if successful, would offer a huge advance over current treatment strategies for men with penile cancer and traumatic injuries.'

This is isn't about penis enlargement for purely cosmetic reasons (like boob jobs). Would you also say that women who undergo mastectomies should not have reconstructive surgery? How mean. :(

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Ginger, I'm a bit surprised at your reaction to something 'to help people with congenital abnormalities, or who have undergone surgery for aggressive cancer or suffered traumatic injury. ... [and] to help soldiers who sustain battlefield injuries. ... the technology, if successful, would offer a huge advance over current treatment strategies for men with penile cancer and traumatic injuries.'

This is isn't about penis enlargement for purely cosmetic reasons (like boob jobs). Would you also say that women who undergo mastectomies should not have reconstructive surgery? How mean. :(

Yes because a man cant possibly live a normal life without a penis. How about researching something that can help save lives.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Probably less so than a woman with out tits (or bigger tits)

They don't NEED tits to live a normal life either. Some people just want to live. I don't know, I think the money they spent researching this sort of thing could of been spent on something better. We might need to agree to disagree, I had my opinion. I respect yours.

sparky

Legend Member
Its all about research to growing organs as well it wasn't just about penis growth
Sometimes quality of life is much more important than quantity

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Agreed. Until you find yourself or a loved one whose quality of life is severely impaired in such a way.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Its all about research to growing organs as well it wasn't just about penis growth
Sometimes quality of life is much more important than quantity
Atala's team are working on 30 different types of tissues and organs, including the kidney and heart. They bioengineered and transplanted the first human bladder in 1999, the first urethra in 2004 and the first vagina in 2005

I did accidently skip past this...

sparky

Legend Member
Atala's team are working on 30 different types of tissues and organs, including the kidney and heart. They bioengineered and transplanted the first human bladder in 1999, the first urethra in 2004 and the first vagina in 2005

I did accidently skip past this...

All good :)
so did they really there priority's right ?

TheCock

Legend Member
Ginger: Could you live a normal life with a guy you loved whos penis was injured or ravaged with cancer???

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I am wondering, would the forehead be the best place to regrow that magic wand.

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep!! Regrowing organs and even limbs is the next frontier in medicine and it sounds as if these people are making good progress. The possible benefits go way beyond new dicks for old.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I can see it now..." Face the final font...to grow boldly where no Penises have grown before...":eek: