• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Penis Plugs

P

Peri_

Does anyone here use or has used a penis plug?
Most would find it daunting but I'm sort of curious.

G

gr8stuff

Scarlett likes me to use my penis as a plug........

R :love76:

Love the reply LOL

I take it that a penis plug is an object inserted into the eye of the penis /urethea,

I have had an experience with the heel of a new stiletto inserted about 40 mm into the eye of my penis.

an erection is a must as well as the presence of Coupers fluid known to most as pre cum

Firstly the heel was checked for any burs or sharpness then cleaned thoroughly with an antiseptic ointment which also acted as a lubricant.

Heel inserted with care and time taken.

captured a couple of images then slowly removed.

Caused a little discomfort as do many sexual performances.

however I do not recommend that others try this as if the heel is not new where has the shoe been and what has the heel picked up ?
not to mention burring may cause tears to the urethea.
not to mention other injuries / infections that could happen.

if you want to see this image pm me and if I get enough replies I will post it in my album.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bi_dubbo

I use one regularly, see the image. Hurts a bit first few times, but then it was like the 17" dildo I use now, it hurt first few times, but both now insert fully and feel great when in all the way.

Thru_Hole_Penis_Plug.jpg

P

Peri_

Yep, I tried it.
As dubbo said, once its in its rather nice but it keeps falling out when I flex my boner.
May need a bigger one.

G

gr8stuff

interesting object,subject!

svengali

Foundation Member
interesting object,
I wonder why it has a fine hole in the end ?

Ah, I get it:blob5:

As you turn the handle you can vary your output from a fine misty spray to a tight jet as the mood takes you. Great fun at the urinal:laughing4

N

Naughty Thoughts

I've done this with a few different objects and the sensations are ... different. It's very much an aquired taste as the nerves inside the penis aren't linked to the pleasure centres of the brain like the rest is.

I read somewhere a while back (not sure how true this is, so have a grain of salt handy) that some homosexual persons would insert progresively larger objects into the penis in order to stretch it. The desired end result was to let the other guy insert their penis into the first.

As stated, that is unsubstantiated so I have no idea if anyone has ever tried this, but it is certainly possibly (look at how much some people stretch their ears!) though I would imagine that the stretched member would end up with reduced functionality.

And yes, if anybody is planning on doing any inserting then great care needs to be taken. Even a small nick or cut on the inside can result in a nasty infection. Smooth, polished objects and lots of lube are the order of the day.

As to the obvious question of why - probably one of those unexplainable things. Sort of like "to see what it's like". Maybe like mountain climbing or skydiving: "because I can" or something like that... different strokes for different folks - literally?

B

bella

omg never heard of this dose sound very painful im very intrested in seeing this any one got pics

B

bi_dubbo

Not at all after a few goes, it's rather pleasant, that's for me of course, not eveyones cup of tea. Like my arsehole, I am now fisted regularly, have 2 guys who get their fists in at least once a week, and all is good with my ring, no great deal of stretch, it still closes tight enough to enjoy a good fuck.

Not all these things are everyones taste, but I have been into kink since 16 years old, due to a circumstance....:eek:ccasion14

K

krods

I have its very exciting ! And is a very different feel with and without