• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Penis flexibity

G

Givenchy

Just curious what others have experienced or are capable of. I can bend my cock erect nearly any way I want. I managed last night to go from a missionary type position on the couch. I lifted my partners legs up to my shoulders. Stood up with my coxk still in her. She grabbed my legs while I dipped her like a tea bag. Blood rushing to her head hahaha. It was quite amusing and had us both laughing I then walked her down a flight of stairs like this stopping and lifting her up and down untill we got to my room where I pulled her back up and continued fucking her never pulling
Out once.

Another I've done is with the girl on the couch legs above her head so her vagina is in the air. Put my cock between my legs facing the opposit direction and then squatting to fuck her. I stopped as soon as I realized she could see my ass hole haha.

Any unusual acts of penis flexibility please share for me to
Try lol.

Willow34

Bronze Member
thats pretty impressive, i am the complete opposite, when i am hard i point skyward and that is were it is staying, anything more than 90degree downward and it wont go

W

WRXXXR

Mine stays relatively unflexible.

The last time I tried to get unusually flexible i ended up at the docs on a public holiday (3hr wait FTL) with a very swollen and bruised cock.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes WR3XR if its not inclined to bend dont risk it
It was only a week or two ago when there was a programme about broken cocks
and it made this fella squirm

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep: It is possible to "break" a penis. Bulls sometimes do it when they miss the mark on Mrs Cow and then they are called "hamburgers".

Everything you want to know (and a few things you possibly don't want to know) is right here:

Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WRXXXR

Yes WR3XR if its not inclined to bend dont risk it
It was only a week or two ago when there was a programme about broken cocks
and it made this fella squirm

It was most definitely a lesson i learnt the painfull way... Out of action for around 8 weeks from memory Showed the dr (hot blonde, early 30's) and she just laughed and suggested I send it into Zoo. I can laugh now but I wasn't back then!

Storm6

Silver Member
I have no problem bending my penis at all too. I guess its from when i was young and I used to put it between my legs to hide that it was rock hard in the morning because of busting to take a piss and having to walk out past the family it take a piss

F

fourpot

Bending is from the base?

I think when you have a raging hard-on it is painful to bend it down, but other times it'll go down past the 90 degrees.
I agree that busting to take a piss can be very difficult