• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Penis Enlargement

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigMike

Let me say right from the start I am happy as a pig in shit with my equipment. I am however curious as to how many guys want to increase the size of their cocks. How big are you now and how big you would like to be.

Is girth more important or is lenght more important.

Please no responses saying size is not important. We all know that but is impotant to us :)

BigM

P

perthminx

I have had very big and very small and i prefer somewhere in the middle. Every guy i know worries about their size. Did u read about that guy who went in for enlargement surgery and came out penis-less!? The doctor was having a........ very bad day? He went loopy and chopped it off! The thing i would worry about with a procedure like that is the consequences if something goes wrong.... Id rather be a bit unhappy with a small penis than devastated with one that doesnt work at all!

B

Beccles

its all about width fellas..... **** that length shit! :tongue5:

(keep the language in perspective thanks - moderator)

P

petab1

I agree with perthminx. Too big and it hurts, too small and there is no feeling. Somewhere in the middle is great

D

dockerjim

:nike:ladies you give us poor average joes hope yet ;D :3some:

B

BigMike

I was thinking this subject might get a lot of replies to it. I will bet you any thing you want that as we get more members and people posting this subject will be raised ad nausium.

Cheers

BigM

M

minimel

girth goes long way more than length..... nothing worse than getting your cervix hammered, it bloody hurts..
but if your partner is endowed at either end of the scale, there are different positions that can help this out, you jut gotta experiment ;)

T

thats good

I want to know how or where i can enlarge my dick safley, im a ok size but i just want a bit more width and length

Cheers

O

Oscar

Have some eye candy,Then get a hard on!!(Wider,thicker,longer-All in one!!)--Sorry ,could not resist it! :angel12:

T

thats good

naaa its just mainly me, its not like i ejaculate prematualy i have good stamina and its alright but just want a bit more size

M

Mary Anne PA

babe

as long as no-one is complainging about it, why worry...
another thought tho:
you could always insert some of those pearl things inside and would give you more girth so to speak, but don't get into anything that isn't natural for your dick by trying to enlarge it... you never know what repercussions you could have later on in life (may even lose your dick..lol just kidding)

P

POCKETROCKET

Whoo There Babe....

ok...sounds good in theory, but you know what...most women prefer the not so bigger version...seems to fit better and move easier....in all honesty as long as you know how to use it and that does come with age and experience, you really shouldnt worry about the size of it...i for one prefer a guy that knows how to use what he has got properly thatn one that uses his big piece of manhood as a ram rod....as long as you are confident with what you have you will have no probs satisfying the ladies...and as serena said insert a couple of beads and see how good it is then...and in the mean time..keep practicing and master what you have....if you need some help let me know..lol...

take care and be good...at whatever...

:love76:

:3some:

C

Cacatous

Very true. I am of average length/girth etc but I can make my wife cum and give her a good time. We have just been enlightened to the world of anal sex (which she loves!) and I'll tell you, you don't want a massive dick for that!

Just post away if you are having issues and we'll all be here to offer advice.

C

cli-max

Not Pretty!

When i saw a pecker that had been enlarged i thought 'geez, what the heck is wrong with it' :icon_scra

Believe me, it was NOT a pretty sight! Even he wished he had never had it done. It didn't look ..............normal.

I have only seen it once, and i guess it's like all cosmetic surgery, some good, some not.

H

hilly

why bother

Thats like the grass is greener on the other side,
and when you get there its sour--yukk---yukk.
just be happy with what you got.
take note of what the girls are saying
for they are on the other end of it-lol.oops.
As my late better haft use,t to say when
we went camping if we lose the tent pole
dont worry we got our own.--lol--
----hilly----

P

Pierced_mouse

I have an idea that I have just come across recently

I went to an adult shop and I saw a cock ring in there and of course I have heard about them but never been game, so anyway I bought it, you just slip it over when your hard and I was told the cock ring made my cock a bit thicker and it seemed a bit longer. So that mite be your answer without surgery and stuff like that.

The only thing you need to be aware of is you should only really wear it for 30 minutes at a time.

Pierced_mouse

M

MASTER WIZARD

My advice "DON"T DO IT"

Greetings,
Could I suggest that you look from the "Other" side first!
The average condom is so tight it is painful and usually breaks.
The "Average" woman complains when your halfway in that, "that's far enough" or "Stop that hurts", or "You're not going to stick that *thing* in Me !".
Teeth get in the way because of a lack of length in the tendons of the "temporo-Mandibular joint" in fellatio.
Or on the completely mundane they usually don't make male G-strings with enough capacity.

As the last writer noted, there are devices to assist but beware of a "Priapic" condition which can lead to permanent damage which results in the inability to obtain a full erection.

Have fun with what you have, and remember that the brain is already a much larger sex organ!

M

Mary Anne PA

that's the trouble MW, no-one's happy with just what they have, even though others think they're okay.

It's all about more, making it better, bigger, going unnatural to have this etc. As far as I am concerned, leave yourself with what you've got and just learn how to use it better (not in everything obviously), but dicks definately. Otherwise use nature to better the rest.

M

max_imus_1

Its all public perception really!... Sex in the City, Cleo, Numerous Internet ads. For me, I've got somewhat of a fixation with my size... all the internet/magazine Polls tell me that I'm undersize.. whereas the medical evidence says I'm "slightly" larger than average! What am I to believe?? Popular mags say the average, by polling the population at large(no pun intended) is roughly 6inches... but the medical mob say it's more likely to be 5.1inches(yeh I know.. only 2ish cms diffence... but apparently that difference is the difference between an envied male and a forgettable male!!) I would like to have surgery... but frankly, it scares me. I try to talk myself around by saying I'm ok, it's average, they(women) don't think about things like that.... but the fact is... there's too much out there(media of one sort or another) that says otherwise. So I'm now of the opinion that.. in the end.. I achieve what I set out to achieve... I cum. I try my best to overcome my sizely deficiencies but other means, but after all is said and done.. I do what I set out to do. I think thats sad in a way, but nevertheless(or perhaps alwaystheless).. I live with it! For the guys(and the girls too!) here is a site that may alleviate some of your concerns and worries..It makes me feel better about myself!! "http://erectionphotos.com/frames_index.htm" http://www.erectionphotos.com/frames_index.htm
Thanks for listening :( lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

max_imus_1

ps.. as you see by my name.. I lull myself into a false sense of security... I also drive a HUGE big Holden and have a Massive TV, Well Hung Pot plants, A Large Computer and very Big thoughts and Ideas. No size problems here LOLOLOL (just kiddin folks :))

O

Oscar

Maximus! Put Away the ruler and have some fun LOL!!Better still break the thing in half and chuck it away :icon_salu

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I think its really nice so many members lol have given the advice to use what you've got.it shows you all out there care and give the right advice.

Most of us Asian ladies can't handle super big ones and the way you use it is much important!!!:angel1:

Love SL

I

Ishca

MAXI MUS 1 there's nothing little about your sense of humour either, as they say buddy don't sweat the small stuff and it's ALL small stuff.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.