Pee during sex

LongHair

Legend Member
One girl I was dating often wanted to rush to the toilet when at climax possibly confusing female ejaculation for the need to urinate, sometimes feeling embarrassed afterwards. Is it possible that this was what was happening, confusing the two?
May very well have been, I dated a woman some years ago, who was divorced after a longish marriage by her accounts was her sexual experience had been limited to her previous husband. Well anyhow during our second sexual experience she experienced female ejaculation for the very first time, she was actually quite disturbed, embarrassed and upset by the situation. I mean the sheets were sopping wet she must have gushed.

I thought nothing of it, however she was clearly embarrassed and therefore we did not discuss it at the time. The next time we met up (a few days later) she told me she had been so worried about what had happened she went to see her doctor. She told me she had explained to her doctor the experience and what had happened and wanted to know what to do about it. Her doctor simply explained that she has experienced female ejaculation and recomended that she should "stick with this one he is a keeper" LOL

Last edited:

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson ๐Ÿ’‹
Diamond Member
I once saw a client that was so drunk, I put the condom on for a blowjob and just before I went to act the condom filled up like a water balloon ๐Ÿ˜
I narrowly escaped that experience.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
One girl I was dating often wanted to rush to the toilet when at climax possibly confusing female ejaculation for the need to urinate, sometimes feeling embarrassed afterwards. Is it possible that this was what was happening, confusing the two?
i think so. Females often feel the urge to pee when at climax, this actually is the time that female ejaculation is due to happen in sometime,

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
May very well have been, I dated a woman some years ago, who was divorced after a longish marriage by her accounts was her sexual experience had been limited to her previous husband. Well anyhow during our second sexual experience she experienced female ejaculation for the very first time, she was actually quite disturbed, embarrassed and upset by the situation. I mean the sheets were sopping wet she must have gushed.

I thought nothing of it, however she was clearly embarrassed and therefore we did not discuss it at the time. The next time we met up (a few days later) she told me she had been so worried about what had happened she went to see her doctor. She told me she had explained to her doctor the experience and what had happened and wanted to know what to do about it. Her doctor simply explained that she has experienced female ejaculation and recomended that she should "stick with this one he is a keeper" LOL
that's nice actually

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
I have been in such situation earlier! love it when it's in climax and also when i am nearing orgasm. But differentiating peeing urge and female ejaculation is indeed difficult.

But i think there is nothing to be embarrassed of even if you start peeing, coz that's the proof you loved every bit of what just happened, what say ladies!