• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Patience required

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member

Attachments

• 4001B75B-99C7-4A4C-ABC5-37D5BB4BD4BF.jpeg
    4001B75B-99C7-4A4C-ABC5-37D5BB4BD4BF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 1632B2B3-3626-4C5A-A448-98393F689DDF.jpeg
    1632B2B3-3626-4C5A-A448-98393F689DDF.jpeg
    338.9 KB · Views: 9

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
Hey Brenda Welcome to the forum! I love Exmouth did you get to see any whale sharks as well or is it the wrong time of year?
It was really windy up there, currents too strong for snorkelling so I was too hesitant to swim with the Whalesharks, will love to do next time. You can now swim with the Humbacked Whales though I just enjoyed watching them, some were as close as 30 metres away from our boat.

A large number of people like dancing it's very posh elegant and sophiscated jive tango foxtrot vinese waltz quickstep cha-cha Sumba rumba particularly dancesport championships
I would love to dance properly

Tania

Driver @ Langtrees
Silver Member
Hi Everyone, I am new to the site and a bit of an old technophobe so “Hello from me”. Just back from my trip to Exmouth, saw a five foot Sea Snake so that kept me from swimming. Plenty of Humpback Whales to see. Awesome place to visit.
Hi Brenda welcome and nice to have you back. Hopefully soon I can visit around that area. See you soon