Paradise Massage, Darwin 0431 197 067

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
Paradise = old Jessica's !!! Don't worry about massage..crap!!! But the girls are beautiful!!! Hopefully they keep that up!! 40 for 1/2 60 for 1 hour extras negotiated!!!!!! Service is better than I've had for quite a while!!!!!

johndoe327

Bronze Member
Anybody know what's going on with Paradise? Had an awesome time bout a month ago, now the phone is off and a sign with Paradise on the corner had a number that Lili's answered...

A definite shame as Paradise had some absolute stunners...

Cheers, JD327

I

initforfun

Anybody know what's going on with Paradise? Had an awesome time bout a month ago, now the phone is off and a sign with Paradise on the corner had a number that Lili's answered...

A definite shame as Paradise had some absolute stunners...

Cheers, JD327
They are advertising in today's NT News as 'new opening' ....bright pink advertisement.

johndoe327

Bronze Member
They are advearesing in today's NT News as 'new opening' ....bright pink advertisement.
The Paradise location is pretty secluded, hard to find if you are new to the game... but the quality of the ladies was great, I always opt to get the fun out of the way first and the massage to finish, didn't feel rushed or anything. I wonder who owns it now...

Cheers, JD327

Bobalong

Gold Member
The Paradise location is pretty secluded, hard to find if you are new to the game... but the quality of the ladies was great, I always opt to get the fun out of the way first and the massage to finish, didn't feel rushed or anything. I wonder who owns it now...

Cheers, JD327
I still think it is Lilis as one of the girls told me if you can not get her their she would be at Lilis but she is no longer in Darwin that is the trouble they come and go too quick that is why I go to DCM or XiXis good massage good ending but I do not want tosay who I see as might get her in trouble

D

DN_AV17

Can anyone advise me who to see at DCM I know they are good at the massage but I would like a it more---I normally go in the day should I try night time please help thanks Bobalong
You may see either Ecel (in her 30's from the philippines), or Elva (20's from China). Both will do a great massage and good hand relief, but you will have to ask the first time. "Do you do extra's", does the trick. Ecel will charge $30, Elva $20 for hand relief, both are excellent and nice ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.