• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Pantyhose? Your thoughts?

Demon

Legend Member
What are your thoughts on women wearing pantyhose?

Is there are right and wrong time or place for pantyhose?

Guys and gals, please comment.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
What are your thoughts on women wearing pantyhose?

Is there are right and wrong time or place for pantyhose?

Guys and gals, please comment.

Don't know about the wearing, but I have an absolute aversion to touching the stuff. Makes me squeal like a little girl encountering a spider. :)

Gives me shivers down my spine just thinking of that material.

Happy2

Legend Member
They were invented by the church to stop mens lustful urges dead in their tracks It worked too

Happy2

Legend Member
Love the conspiracy theory.

Well Demon my mother is a pretty devout RC And after baby brother was born she took to wearing The aforesaid hose No more brothers or sisters
I wont bugger up my hypothesis by adding her age

Demon

Legend Member
Well Demon my mother is a pretty devout RC And after baby brother was born she took to wearing The aforesaid hose No more brothers or sisters
I wont bugger up my hypothesis by adding her age

Don't bugger up a good conspiracy theory. Love it. Worked for your mum and limited the competition for the inheritance.

I gather they are also a passion killer from your point of view as well.

J

JasRob

Hahahah It reminds me of my grandma!!!lol that's a total turn off for me dude!

Demon

Legend Member
Guys, are you going to post any comments on the related "stockings" thread?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
They were invented by the church to stop mens lustful urges dead in their tracks It worked too

And it was not long after that, that the clergy went after boys......... Me bad I know...