Our New Sex Chair @ Langtrees VIP Darwin

T

Tania Admin

So I invested in another new toy for our Ladies (and gentlemen) in Darwin.

It's a sex chair. Naughty Thoughts and I have one at home. They are lots of fun.

I want our Forum members (hopefully our Darwin Langtrees Ladies) to research how it is used and post some photos and information on this thread so they will all know how to use it.

(Whoever breaks it replaces it! lol)

20190816_170359_1565942664374.jpg 20190816_170405_1565942694034.jpg

Octavia Kiss

Seductive Cheeky Redhead
Gold Member
Just found some interesting information on: https://sextoycollective.com/sex-furniture/chairs/

"Sex stools, or 'weightless sex chairs' as they're often called, have two stretchy panels that add some springiness to riding positions.
sex-stool-flexible.gif

Besides being just plain fun to use (they're kind of like a sex trampoline) these mini chairs are great for pregnant women and people with knee injuries. You can perch up on top with your partner below the stool, and then work yourself into a rhythm at your own pace."

This sounds super fun! I'm keen to try it!

T

Tania Admin

I never thought of using it at the beach!!!!!!

There is also a cushion you can buy to put under the frame. It has a pocket on top where you can place a toy for alone fun or just to do some exhibitionism or voyeurism with a partner or client. You ladies can all buy your own though. I will have some arriving soon.

1565950834121.png