• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

hobat

Silver Member
I think it was Lena that I had here. She was much older than what was described. However, she is one that I would recommend. Accept bj extra. She is the only one that had kept it in the mouth for the whole duration of the bj. It was heaven. Other would use their hands or rest in between blows. But this was commitment from the get go. The only thing that would have made it better was if it was raw. Though it has been more like two years since I visited

D

Deleted member 49173

went in here the other morning .. 9amish .. and got a lovely young lady who asked me to stop daty as she couldn't have more than 1 " climax" per client .. lol, she was happy to be naked thruout and give me a gentle balls massage and hj .. hot towel cleanup.
Overalll 7/10 .. too exy , but I needed a hand

D

DeletedUser

went in here the other morning .. 9amish .. and got a lovely young lady who asked me to stop daty as she couldn't have more than 1 " climax" per client .. lol, she was happy to be naked thruout and give me a gentle balls massage and hj .. hot towel cleanup.
Overalll 7/10 .. too exy , but I needed a hand
Great visit then? Do you remember her name? Looks? A little strange to limit a climax per client..

D

DeletedUser

I think it was Lena that I had here. She was much older than what was described. However, she is one that I would recommend. Accept bj extra. She is the only one that had kept it in the mouth for the whole duration of the bj. It was heaven. Other would use their hands or rest in between blows. But this was commitment from the get go. The only thing that would have made it better was if it was raw. Though it has been more like two years since I visited
Not a fan of BJ’s don’t do it for me..

Jack sparrow

Gold Member
Nice ,
But no fs on offer,
Well not to me . 😥 but the massage was ok , not much of a tease .. would I return probably not ..not the Bella that's works with Fiona

Last edited:

Tricky_Scooby69

Gold Member
I'm interested too. Visited several staff at this place mon-fri but Sundays are tricky as I work not far away but live not close. Would like to know if Barbie is a good punt before I create myself an opportunity to visit. Someone on here must have punted as know how popular the shop is.

Tricky_Scooby69

Gold Member
Went to see Barbie today. Light touch relaxation massage or full body rub however you would describe that. Offered a post massage HJ. No request as to what I'd like to have extra nor mention of other extras so not sure Barbie is FS or whether that was just my experience. The HJ was well done though. Nice person, looks like trim slim body, of more mature age than the others who work there. Good conversation. Would I see Barbie again, probably not. I'll remain regular to Sway.

mrys

Legend Member
Went to see Barbie today. Light touch relaxation massage or full body rub however you would describe that. Offered a post massage HJ. No request as to what I'd like to have extra nor mention of other extras so not sure Barbie is FS or whether that was just my experience. The HJ was well done though. Nice person, looks like trim slim body, of more mature age than the others who work there. Good conversation. Would I see Barbie again, probably not. I'll remain regular to Sway.
Thanks for the feedback!

Benphil555

Gold Member
Thanks for the review, how does sway look in person? Her pictures are not that great quality so hard to tell

Tricky_Scooby69

Gold Member
So, I see Barbie is working additional days now at comfort Osborne Park. Anyone else visited her? Was FS available for you and not only HJ as was my experience. Id consider a revisit to Barbie if FS known to be available (to some). Thanks

Benphil555

Gold Member
So, I see Barbie is working additional days now at comfort Osborne Park. Anyone else visited her? Was FS available for you and not only HJ as was my experience. Id consider a revisit to Barbie if FS known to be available (to some). Thanks
Nice, been keen for a visit to her. Can’t seem to find the link. What days she now working there?