• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Orgasms in an hour

S

sexnut

How many orgasms can you make a girl have in an hour?

How do you achieve this?

I can make about 3 orgasms in an hour would like to increase this

G

Ghost Protocol

12 to 15 ,, using electro stim ..she is the earth , your the active ..

but she wont be interested in sex for a week after ...need time for the abdominal muscles to recover .(both partys)
e-stim is like doing weights for 4 hours in 60 mins
jj

U

uknowitsnaughty

my girl will only come the once and then shes all done id love to see her keep going and multi orgasm

Demon

Legend Member
Have done 12. More normal is 6 to 8. Oral, fingers, cock in vagina. Always gentle as she can get too sensitive. Her being sensitive is essential to multiple orgasms, as this is why she keeps cumming. She has to be willing to go with it while sensitive, which is why you must go gentler as time goes on, otherwise it hurts her.:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow:-X:-X:-X

muffdiver

Gold Member
Have had her at about 6 orgasms and this was all whilst I was giving her oral and a little bit finger stimulation, but majority was with my tounge only.

Loved every minute of giving her the pleasure :) as a ladies satisfaction is a lot more important.

Must say I was repayed with a mind blowing blowjob :) :)

Demon

Legend Member
Whats more important lots or the intensity of one or two

It all depends on the woman and the day. Sometimes she does not want intense, so many small ones are what happens. If she wants intense, and orgasm can go on for a long time.

In terms of counting, is an orgasm with a short (few seconds) break then a gentle tongue flick of the clit which brings more orgasmic pleasure a separate orgasm, or a continuation of the first? This is where counting gets difficult. And irrelevant.

Did she enjoy her orgasms, and was she totally exhausted from pleasure? That is the test.:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X:-X

P

Perth boy

It all depends on the woman and the day.

Did she enjoy her orgasms, and was she totally exhausted from pleasure? That is the test.:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X:-X

Some girls cum a lot easier than others

I think if the sex is that great why would you count! Counting would be the last thing on my mind.

J

jojobi

getting orgasms is easy when you are with the right person. i can't really get off when its the first time.