Orchard Towers 4 Floors of Working Ladies Singapore

JDjokes83

Silver Member
I think the four floors has shut down? Might have to look elsewhere. But let us know if still operating. And watch out for getting scammed, keep close eye on your cards. Or disable tap pay off that's possible.

kendo

Legend Member
I think the four floors has shut down? Might have to look elsewhere. But let us know if still operating. And watch out for getting scammed, keep close eye on your cards. Or disable tap pay off that's possible.
A few still there earlier in the year, but the closure is now pretty complete. Nothing like its heyday. One or two malls have a little action but Geylang is the safe bet.

Aang

Silver Member
Thanks for the heads up. Just seeing if it's as good as all my mates are hyping it to be.

sircurious

Legend Member
Unfortunately, Orchard Towers is no longer the place to go - the Police and the Courts refused to renew the licences of the bars and the massage places in the tower, and they all closed down in July this year. I believe many have relocated - possibly to Geylang & Kallang which was known to be the red-light area for the locals.
www.channelnewsasia.com

Orchard Towers to undergo two-year makeover in a bid to shed shady past

Industry observers said Orchard Towers needs to refresh more than just its buildingā€™s appearance to truly stand out along Singapore's busiest shopping belt.
www.channelnewsasia.com
www.channelnewsasia.com

kendo

Legend Member
Geylang should be good. Yuki used to work there and confirmed it recently.
Gelylang is legit too, so no probs there. Anyone near downtown would be advised to check out the shops in Tanjong Pagar Plaza.. I had some crackers there.