• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Orchard Towers 4 Floors of Working Ladies Singapore

Nikki B

Fitser Team
Gold Member
It is the 2nd Largest red light district in Singapore...By the 1980s, Orchard Towers’ entertainment establishments had multiplied, each purveying perfectly legal avenues of release that could not be prosecuted, or so they seemed on the surface....The magnetic establishment is home to several renowned eateries, including three lauded Thai restaurants on its third floor. However, any male entrant into the “Four Floors of Whores” has to brave an onslaught of cat calls from bar hostesses and masseurs, even if his business were an innocent afternoon visit for authentic Pad Thai....There are various sex shops and spas around the tower specially on the lower floors...Tourists. The place draws a lot of tourists looking for a good f*ck......Crazy Horse Bar on the top floor....

orchard_towers_header.jpg

massage

Gold Member
I was there a couple of weeks back. Was just looking for a massage, but in the end did a couple of laps and left. Interesting experience, plus I was the only guy walking the floor at the time so got mobbed by all the girls. Will be more prepared if there is ever a next time.

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
The whole place has a quirkiness about it. Yes there are a few Chinese massage parlours but in the daytime it has cafes and restaurants, a food court in the basement, a bunch of tailor shops and electronic stores with spruikers. Here and there, there'll be money changers.

Come about 8pm, the place takes on a whole new vibe when most of the shops close - and the whores of the four floors come out. In Thailand, you'll meet hookers from Thailand. In China, hookers from China.
In Singapore, you'll meet hookers from the world over - Russia, China, Germany, Thailand, the Phillipines etc. And then you'll have transvestites galore. Most of them will expect you to take them to your hotel rooms, they don't have places of their own or stay in dingy flats.

In the middle of all that, you'll find the odd catfight and the rare murder which is unusual for Singapore.

Lingham

Diamond Member
I was there a couple of weeks back. Was just looking for a massage, but in the end did a couple of laps and left. Interesting experience, plus I was the only guy walking the floor at the time so got mobbed by all the girls. Will be more prepared if there is ever a next time.
There is certainly a lot of choice there, but not too many Indian girls. They mostly seem to be at Little India. I did find one Indian lass at 4 Floors. She was about 30, slim, attractive and very willing to please.

helix77

Bronze Member
mostly phillipine maids looking for extra cash especially sunday nights prices vary depending on time

Jimmy long

Gold Member
tried once, a most underwhelming experience, starfish comes to mind, the only demonstrated skill was to know how to extract the maximum amount of cash

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
It is the 2nd Largest red light district in Singapore...By the 1980s, Orchard Towers’ entertainment establishments had multiplied, each purveying perfectly legal avenues of release that could not be prosecuted, or so they seemed on the surface....The magnetic establishment is home to several renowned eateries, including three lauded Thai restaurants on its third floor. However, any male entrant into the “Four Floors of Whores” has to brave an onslaught of cat calls from bar hostesses and masseurs, even if his business were an innocent afternoon visit for authentic Pad Thai....There are various sex shops and spas around the tower specially on the lower floors...Tourists. The place draws a lot of tourists looking for a good f*ck......Crazy Horse Bar on the top floor....

View attachment 70059
Very nice

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
Good info

sircurious

Legend Member
What or where is KTV? Google gets me karaoke but I'm guessing that's not it?
KTV is Karaoke but it offers private rooms with bar and food facilities. Some of the less salubrious ones also have hostesses that dabble in other adult entertainment.

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
Been there and you can burn a lot of cash very quickly, especially with the Eastern Europeans. Remember playing pool and a nice looking thai girl propped her leg on the table to make a shot .... and “her” cock slipped out. V funny
Ah, ladyboys. Some of them look hotter than bio-women. JK Rowling was right about what defines female.

air118

Bronze Member
Walked past this place 2 years ago and saw a totally different side of Singapore then. Street fights and quarrels over a working lady. Someone got stabbed a week before I got there.

sircurious

Legend Member
I have been into Orchard Towers plenty of times, the atmosphere is certainly different to what most people think Singapore is. I've never punted there though, prefer to do my punting elsewhere in Singapore.

Jimmy long

Gold Member
I have been into Orchard Towers plenty of times, the atmosphere is certainly different to what most people think Singapore is. I've never punted there though, prefer to do my punting elsewhere in Singapore.
Like where? Please share what you know - apparently one day we will be able to go back

sircurious

Legend Member
Like where? Please share what you know - apparently one day we will be able to go back
There are plenty of massage parlours in shopping malls on Orchard Road - if you start at the end where Plaza Singapura is (the other end of Orchard Road from where Orchard Towers is) and just walk into the malls where there is more tailors/money exchange places and on the upper floors you will find the massage places with scantily clad girls waiting at the entrances. Just have to remember these places shut up at 9pm/10pm when the mall closes. The Holiday Inn hotel in Tiong Baru has a basement massage parlour/brothel - plenty of girls hang around the escalators leading to it, so many that the rear doors to the hotel are locked with security guard present to stop the girls wandering thru the hotel lobby. There are also spa's that are just a front for sex - I went to one a few blocks away from the Intercontinental Hotel on Middle Road. Some of these places also advertise in the classifieds in the Strait Times. I have also been 'picked up' by a stunning Indian girl in the middle of the day outside Wisma Atria (shopping mall) who took me to a short term hotel for one of the best massages I have received. I haven't been to the brothels in Geylang/Kallang as they have been set up for the locals, although I have been told they do welcome westerners. I have also used Locanto for a few punts and the adverts are a bit more honest than the ones here.

Last edited:

Jimmy long

Gold Member
There are plenty of massage parlours in shopping malls on Orchard Road - if you start at the end where Plaza Singapura is (the other end of Orchard Road from where Orchard Towers is) and just walk into the malls where there is more tailors/money exchange places and on the upper floors you will find the massage places with scantily clad girls waiting at the entrances. Just have to remember these places shut up at 9pm/10pm when the mall closes. The Holiday Inn hotel in Tiong Baru has a basement massage parlour/brothel - plenty of girls hang around the escalators leading to it, so many that the rear doors to the hotel are locked with security guard present to stop the girls wandering thru the hotel lobby. There are also spa's that are just a front for sex - I went to one a few blocks away from the Intercontinental Hotel on Middle Road. Some of these places also advertise in the classifieds in the Strait Times. I have also been 'picked up' by a stunning Indian girl in the middle of the day outside Wisma Atria (shopping mall) who took me to a short term hotel for one of the best massages I have received. I haven't been to the brothels in Geylang/Kallang as they have been set up for the locals, although I have been told they do welcome westerners. I have also used Locanto for a few punts and the adverts are a bit more honest than the ones here.
Thanks, good info, now everyone go and get the jab so we can go to Singers again (it will be a long time before we get to go to Bangers and Honkers again, methinks)

PrivatePunter

Silver Member
I've had plenty of great punts at Orchard Towers before Covid... would recommend Ipanema bar. I usually ventured in around 9/10pm (others may advise going much later to get a better deal, but Id rather pay a little extra and find a very attractive girl, who hasnt already gone with someone that night)... usually a lot of Filipinas, some Thai and Vietnamese. Generally, ladyboys dont frequent the club, so dont have to worry going home with one. The bar setup is great, in that you can chat to the girl to see if she is likely to provide what you are after. I've rarely been disappointed, and usually got great GFE, which leaves some of the WLs in Aus looking mighty expensive and dont provide half the service.

If your budget is more expansive, the other great punting bar is Brix, which is downstairs, next to the Hyatt... here, you will find South American, European, Asian girls who are quite attractive, and pricey. Even if you take the $$ out of it, Ive had much better experience at Ipanema.

Hope that helps.

Hadrick

Gold Member
I've had plenty of great punts at Orchard Towers before Covid... would recommend Ipanema bar. I usually ventured in around 9/10pm (others may advise going much later to get a better deal, but Id rather pay a little extra and find a very attractive girl, who hasnt already gone with someone that night)... usually a lot of Filipinas, some Thai and Vietnamese. Generally, ladyboys dont frequent the club, so dont have to worry going home with one. The bar setup is great, in that you can chat to the girl to see if she is likely to provide what you are after. I've rarely been disappointed, and usually got great GFE, which leaves some of the WLs in Aus looking mighty expensive and dont provide half the service.

If your budget is more expansive, the other great punting bar is Brix, which is downstairs, next to the Hyatt... here, you will find South American, European, Asian girls who are quite attractive, and pricey. Even if you take the $$ out of it, Ive had much better experience at Ipanema.

Hope that helps.
hopefully Brix is still good when the world opens up again