• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Only men aged 40 and older should marry?

H

hot_stuff_900

Rich man in his 40s, 50s or 60s+ chooses young wife in her 20s to early 30s. They have children and the young wife and the children inherit the older man's fortune.

It makes no sense for a man to marry unless he is over 40 and is rich. Women only care for a man's money.

T

T.J. McDon

I know many men, my Father included, who wouldn't have been wealthy men in their 40's without the support, encouragement, and guidance of a really great wife who inspired them to all they could be. So I believe your premise to be inaccurate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Farm Boy

You often post stuff like this HS, Women only care for a man's money.

Have a real good wank get pissed and learn a new song

City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile
A rich old man
And she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace and go in style

Late at night a big old house gets lonely
I guess ev'ry form of refuge has its price
And it breaks her heart to think her love is
Only given to a man with hands as cold as ice

So she tells him she must go out for the evening
To comfort an old friend who's feelin' down
But he knows where she's goin' as she's leavin'
She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin eyes

On the other side of town a boy is waiting
with fiery eyes and dreams no one could steal
She drives on through the nice anticipating
'Cause he makes her feel the way she used to feel

She rushes to his arms,
They fall together
She whispers that it's only for awhile
She swears that soon she'll be comin' back forever
She pulls away and leaves him with a smile

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
There ain't no way to hide you lyin' eyes

She gets up and pours herself a strong one
And stares out at the stars up in the sky
Another night, it's gonna be a long one
She draws the shade and hangs her head to cry

She wonders how it ever got this crazy
She thinks about a boy she knew in school
Did she get tired or did she just get lazy?
She's so far gone she feels just like a fool

My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things
You're still the same old girl you used to be

You can't hide your lyin eyes
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
Honey, you can't hide your lyin' eyes

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Just never get divorced, it's worked for me for over 25yrs. Can't get married if you still are but have been seperated for over 25yrs. Been there done that, never again.
Though i definately don't agree with getting married if your over 40, what difference does it make? If it's going to work it will, i can't see how age has anything to do with that.
Each to there own, i still think your better off just living with someone, we don't have a very good sucsess rate when it comes to marriages lasting.

Just heard today that Kym Kardasshian has filed for a divorce after 10 weeks, with her endorsments from magazines someone had worked it out she was getting 10k an hour while she is or was married Some get it easy hey..

P

Penny

Not true, A man can keep his money, I'll make my own. I dont want him to own me or hold that over me. "Its for the love of the penis"

Fudd

Foundation Member
Not true, A man can keep his money, I'll make my own. I dont want him to own me or hold that over me. "Its for the love of the penis"

....looking at Penny's ass tatt......gees, I think I'm in love...... :love10:

Fudd :)

X

xdeaau

Rich man in his 40s, 50s or 60s+ chooses young wife in her 20s to early 30s. They have children and the young wife and the children inherit the older man's fortune.

It makes no sense for a man to marry unless he is over 40 and is rich. Women only care for a man's money.

That comment says a lot about you and nothing about women.

S

Saige

Everyones expereinces are individual and different...when it comes to love realtionships, marriage and money for that fact as right for everyone...it is beteen two people only to decide what right for them....::)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love my independence and the ability to look after myself.........:love10: who cares about an other person's money? Women have fought for centuries to be 'allowed' to be independent :eek:ccasion14

Hi Fudd.....why don't you get an nice ass tatt??????:love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

F

Farm Boy

Really? Where do you get this sort of stuff from? "To be allowed" by whom exactly?

Sorry to derail the thread a little. I just couldn't let this one pass.

This was captured film unforgettable.

Pathé News captured the incident on film, showing Davison, carrying the banner of the WSPU, stepping out in front of the horse, Anmer, as it rounded Tattenham Corner. The horse fell, knocking Davison to the ground, unconscious. Eyewitnesses at the time were divided as to her motivation, with many believing that she had simply intended to cross the track, believing that all horses had passed; while others reported that she had attempted to pull down the King's horse.[citation needed]

She died four days later in Epsom Cottage Hospital, due to a fractured skull and internal injuries caused by the incident. Herbert Jones, the jockey who was riding the horse, suffered a mild concussion in the incident, but was "haunted by that woman's face" for much longer. In 1928, at the funeral of Emmeline Pankhurst, Jones laid a wreath "to do honour to the memory of Mrs Pankhurst and Miss Emily Davison". In 1951, his son found Jones dead in a gas-filled kitchen.[9]

F

Farm Boy

Amongst other things this Davison was on about voting.Link is brpken so has been taken down

svengali

Foundation Member
Hi Fudd.....why don't you get an nice ass tatt??????:love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, this is a cow tatt rather than an "ass" (donkey) tatt but I have been waiting for an oppportunity to use it somewhere so you people win.....:eek:ccasion14

Attachments

• redneck-tattoo.jpg
    redneck-tattoo.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
H

hot_stuff_900

I believe an older rich man has the right to purchase and own a younger woman as his wife and have complete power and control over her. Rich older male celebrities parade around with their much younger wives.
In Middle Eastern ultra conservative culture the man is usually a lot older and he can have multiple younger wives providing he is a very rich man.

F

Farm Boy

I believe an older rich man has the right to purchase and own a younger woman as his wife and have complete power and control over her. Rich older male celebrities parade around with their much younger wives.
In Middle Eastern ultra conservative culture the man is usually a lot older and he can have multiple younger wives providing he is a very rich man.

You asked for this HS feel free to immigrate or maybe go home if you think a country governed by Sharia Law will make you happier.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
OMG Fudd.....check out svengali's suggestion (my favourite)........hmmmmm I am sure it would fit on a bum as well.......but if you want to stick to the three you suggested I would recommend number one :laughing4

R.xxxxxx