• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

One-pot Ratatouille spaghetti vegan ❤️

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
CHICKEN BURRITO BOWLS (MEAL PREP)

Ingredients
1 tbsp mild olive oil
½ white onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium courgette (zuchinni), diced
½ aubergine (eggplant), diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
480ml / 2 cups boiled water
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 servings of dried gluten-free spaghetti (I used 150g Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti)
1 tbsp chopped basil
Salt and pepper, to taste
(Optional) 2 tbsp nutritional yeast, for a cheesy taste

Instructions
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions, garlic, courgette, aubergine and peppers. Cook for a few minutes on a high heat until lightly browned.
Add the chopped tomatoes, water, vinegar and spaghetti. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
Stir in the chopped basil and add salt and pepper, to taste. Add the nutritional yeast, if using.
Serve and enjoy!

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
CHICKEN BURRITO BOWLS (MEAL PREP)

Ingredients
1 tbsp mild olive oil
½ white onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium courgette (zuchinni), diced
½ aubergine (eggplant), diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
480ml / 2 cups boiled water
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 servings of dried gluten-free spaghetti (I used 150g Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti)
1 tbsp chopped basil
Salt and pepper, to taste
(Optional) 2 tbsp nutritional yeast, for a cheesy taste

Instructions
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onions, garlic, courgette, aubergine and peppers. Cook for a few minutes on a high heat until lightly browned.
Add the chopped tomatoes, water, vinegar and spaghetti. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
Stir in the chopped basil and add salt and pepper, to taste. Add the nutritional yeast, if using.
Serve and enjoy!
That's absolutely n delicious would you like me to add the meatballs???